I have plenty of ideas thanks soo much!

I listen to a bit of everything so here we go
BoyWithUke, Falling In Reverse, Lil Peep, Juice WRLD, XXXtentacion, SadBoyProlific, Laufey, Mitski, Eminem, PapiTBK, SkyDxddy, Jazmine Bean, Melanie Martinez, Billie Eillish, Taylor Swift (i listen to her less cuz of swifties, js needed to say that), Lil Tracy, Ghostemane, Savage Gasp, KAMAARA, Tyler the Creator, Kali Uchis, J Cole, ICP, The Weeknd, Rae Sremmurd, Russ, Tupac, Childish Gambino, Su1c1de boys, Swae lee, Post Malone, Sleepy Hollow, Micheal Buble, YNW Melly, Mac Miller, Nirvana, Trippie Red, Russ, Steve Lacy, Gorrilaz, Liana Flores, Glass Animals, System of a down, Kid Cudi, 347 aiden, Logic, blackbear, Oliver Tree, ZillaKami, Kxllswxtch, do not resurrect, Ethan Bortnick, Banshee, ThxSoMuch, Lil Darkie, CORPSE, Bring Me The Horizon, Marina, Penelope Scott, Mother Mother, Vundabar, ICEP3AK, Sir Chloe, Rio Romeo, (2 controversial ones) Kanye West and Cavetown, LoveJoy, GrlWood, Lorde, girl in red, Ellise, mad tsai, The Frontbottoms, McCafferty, Tally Hall, Soddiken, Marina Mena, Bo Burnham, Rebzyyx, Nico Collins, LoveJoy, Wilbur Soot, WHOKILLEDXIX, Halsey, Jack Stauber, Lil Tracy, Ashnikko, Scene Queen, 6arleyhuman, Odetari, Brye, Kesha, Ricky Montgomer, UPSAHL, Laura Les, Alex G, Alec Benjamin, Doja Cat (shes controversial too ik, listened wayyy before all this for all of em), Sleepy Hollow, Chonny Jash, Mr Kitty, Jordan Suaste, Jessie Reyez, NF, Faouzia.
Thats all for now… (my fingers hurt so bad)

3 Likes

my music taste is very “goblin that lives in the woods” but some of my favorite artists are J Solomon, Bears In Trees, Modern Baseball, and NOAHFINNCE

2 Likes

i listen to kpop : itzy, skz, txt, nmixx, enhypen, twice, ive, blackpink, etc
and taylor swift and others

2 Likes

wow. just wow
i will definitely check all of them out!!

2 Likes

lol. i never heard of them but i will check them out, thanks!!!<3

1 Like

nice!!
i like kpop!!

2 Likes

okay. so. basically all i do nowadays is listen to music so this is gonna be really long… a lot of this is just the chronically online™ music taste. i am sorry

• will wood (unsure of genre) and will wood and the tapeworms (rock) are my favs right now. i LOOOVE icimi and eial, even though they’re basically total opposites of one another… mitski (alt/indie) is a close second
  • then there’s femtanyl (FAST and LOUD. screaming into a microphone. the closest thing i can compare her stuff to is like 100 gecs or machine girl? i have NO clue why i love it so much but i do)
  • peter dolving band, sockthief, the cat house: all super underappreciated. they have barely any monthly listeners on spotify. they all do rock-ish stuff, i’d say
  • fistfight with traffic also needs more attention. they do indie rock
  • there’s also kikuo (vocaloid), a verbal equinox (rock), jack stauber (no clue what genre he is), roar (alt/indie), jhariah (alt/indie), tv girl (indie pop), tally hall/miracle musical (rock), the crane wives (indie folk), sELF (alt), and penelope scott (also unsure)

my favorite songs change almost every day and i’ve got several… but right now they’re cicada days by will wood, eric by mitski, and KATAMARI by femtanyl ^^

3 Likes

Have you listened to Coldplay? Or I’m just getting into Livingston
those are just some specific artists, otherwise I listen to Taylor Swift and K-pop… and like music from musicals :joy:

2 Likes

omggg i love benson boone so much, he is my fav also olivia rodrigo is good

3 Likes

wow thankyou soo much!!<3

1 Like

ME TOO!!!(complete sentance ribblr)

2 Likes

tyvm for ur suggestions. i just had a readthrough and i actully like the sound of some lol​:joy:
:heart::heart:

3 Likes

Oh my gosh no, dont fall into the rabbit hole of my music taste :sob:

3 Likes

can you like- DM me this list please? I love this and it sounds like we’d get along and I need to listen to some more. PLEASE.

4 Likes

lol​:laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

I love JVKE sm!! one of my favorites no doubt! :heart: :heart: :grin: :grin:

1 Like

Rex. Orange. County.
The. Shade. :scream:

3 Likes

noo way!!!
:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:
im soo exicted right now!!!:heart::heart:

2 Likes

oooooo that sounds interesting!!

2 Likes

You wouldnt like my music tastes, @ndromid$ has a 50% chance of exploding human brains

2 Likes