I have something to say.

I’ve…never made a no-sew crochet pattern before. I know, right!? So, I’ll be doing a bit of research, and make something really simple for my June stock and my future pattern. How about a turtle?

22 Likes

a no-sew turtle would be so cute!!

7 Likes

Oo yeah! A turtle would be cute!

6 Likes

Great! I can’t think of anything else, LOL.

6 Likes

ooo that would be so cool! Myabe you should add a twist to it, to make it truly unique!!

7 Likes

I suppose I could add a bit of a contrasting or complementary colour to the shell.

6 Likes

yes so cute

5 Likes

I absolutely love turtle patterns! I been really looking for some nice sized (average sized stuffy in worseted weight) fruit themed turtles! If you do a turtle id be looking out for the tester call! I already made i think like 10 different turtle patterns xDD

6 Likes

Well, actually, I’ll be using DK (double knit) yarn for my turtle, because this yarn type’s basically all I have.

7 Likes

Oh okie :blush::purple_heart: i would test using worsted weight if thats alright if you come out with a tester for a turtle~ feel free to tag me if that day comes :grin::purple_heart:

3 Likes

my suggestion is like a lil octopus. u can make a bunch that u can stack on top of each other

3 Likes