I LAVA YOU volcano tester call

[CLOSED] Hi all! I’m having a tester call here on Ribblr and also on Instagram these two volcanos. Please let me know which volcano you would like to test. If you would like to test, please comment below. I would like to have feedback by 1/23 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Wow, this is so cute :star_struck: I would like to test it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Oh wonderful!! Thank you so much!!

3 Likes

so cute!!! hope your test goes well!

3 Likes

Aw thank you so very much!

3 Likes

Lol it seems to be flopping on Instagram, maybe because I’m so new? :face_with_peeking_eye::melting_face:

3 Likes

I’d love to test it! Would you prefer to use specifically chunky yarn or is worsted weight alright? :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ooh thank you so very much! Any kind of yarn you’d like :hugs: same for hook size

3 Likes

Also I would like to test the volcano with the hearth if is possible :cupid:

3 Likes

Absolutely!!! Thank you!!!

2 Likes

maybe do a reel about it? if youve only just started instagram try and follow quite a few accounts as well to show the algorithm the type of people who might be interested 8n your content :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Super cute! Good luck with testing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I would love to

2 Likes

Oh thank you sooo much for this info!! Love to hear any tips and advice. Thank you!! I’ll try that’s

2 Likes

Thank you!! :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Wonderful!! Thank you!! I’ll set you up as a tester soon! :hugs:

1 Like

These are so cute! Best of luck with testing! If i wasnt packed with work and other tests already i would had loved to join in :heart:

1 Like

Awww thank you soooo very much!!!

1 Like

I would love to test it :heart:

2 Likes

Wonderful!! I will work on getting you all set up as testers hopefully by the end of the day today

3 Likes