I lost my newbie walkthrough :(

So about a week ago I signed up, when I went to do the newbie tutorial my internet burped, the page refreshed and the tutorial was gone.

Is there a link to access it again?

4 Likes

I have been looking for that tutorial and can’t find it anywhere

2 Likes

Hi! Do you mean the Ribblr ePattern tour? @WaratahLife @lostneedle
You can take it again by clicking the help menu within any pattern (click the question mark icon) and the click ‘Take tour again.’

Or if you meant that you want to rewatch our welcome video then here it is:

2 Likes

What is the “new user tutorial” in the Badges section?

2 Likes

The Certified badge is for completing the user tutorial here in the community part of Ribblr, which is given by our loyal @ribbot. :robot:
You can check out your private messages for a “Greetings!” message and you’ll be able to retake the community tour.

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @ribbot display help.

2 Likes

@ribbot display help

3 Likes

I currently know how to do the following things:

@ribbot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@ribbot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@ribbot quote

:left_speech_bubble: A gem cannot be polished without friction, nor a man perfected without trials. — Chinese Proverb

@ribbot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

3 Likes

Still can’t find the new user tutorial.

Here’s the message I get.
Going to badges tells me I should do the interactive tutorial but there is no link to it.
I’m completely lost =/

Thanks for joining Ribblr community, and welcome!

• I’m only a robot, but our friendly staff are also here to help if you need to reach a person.
  • For safety reasons, we temporarily limit what new users can do. You’ll gain new abilities (and badges ) as we get to know you.
  • We believe in civilized community behavior at all times.
2 Likes

try the link “civilised community behaviour”. It’s not really a tutorial but it’s the closest I could find. My message is the same as yours

https://meet.ribblr.com/guidelines

2 Likes

Hey @WaratahLife @lostneedle
Click on your profile picture on the top right, then hit the messages icon.

Open a new message and add @ribbot to the conversation and simply send the following message:

@ribbot start tutorial

This will launch a new user tour :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @ribbot display help.

3 Likes