I lost my newbie walkthrough :(

So about a week ago I signed up, when I went to do the newbie tutorial my internet burped, the page refreshed and the tutorial was gone.

Is there a link to access it again?

4 Likes

I have been looking for that tutorial and canā€™t find it anywhere

2 Likes

Hi! Do you mean the Ribblr ePattern tour? @WaratahLife @lostneedle
You can take it again by clicking the help menu within any pattern (click the question mark icon) and the click ā€˜Take tour again.ā€™

Or if you meant that you want to rewatch our welcome video then here it is:

2 Likes

What is the ā€œnew user tutorialā€ in the Badges section?

2 Likes

The Certified badge is for completing the user tutorial here in the community part of Ribblr, which is given by our loyal @ribbot. :robot:
You can check out your private messages for a ā€œGreetings!ā€ message and youā€™ll be able to retake the community tour.

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @ribbot display help.

2 Likes

@ribbot display help

3 Likes

I currently know how to do the following things:

@ribbot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@ribbot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@ribbot quote

:left_speech_bubble: A gem cannot be polished without friction, nor a man perfected without trials. ā€” Chinese Proverb

@ribbot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

3 Likes

Still canā€™t find the new user tutorial.

Hereā€™s the message I get.
Going to badges tells me I should do the interactive tutorial but there is no link to it.
Iā€™m completely lost =/

Thanks for joining Ribblr community, and welcome!

• Iā€™m only a robot, but our friendly staff are also here to help if you need to reach a person.
  • For safety reasons, we temporarily limit what new users can do. Youā€™ll gain new abilities (and badges ) as we get to know you.
  • We believe in civilized community behavior at all times.
2 Likes

try the link ā€œcivilised community behaviourā€. Itā€™s not really a tutorial but itā€™s the closest I could find. My message is the same as yours

https://meet.ribblr.com/guidelines

2 Likes

Hey @WaratahLife @lostneedle
Click on your profile picture on the top right, then hit the messages icon.

Open a new message and add @ribbot to the conversation and simply send the following message:

@ribbot start tutorial

This will launch a new user tour :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @ribbot display help.

3 Likes