I love the little hats ❤️🎩

So I have been on ribblr for only 2 weeks, and I’ve seen so many accounts with cute little hats, is it an achievement? If so how do I get a hat? They are SO CUTE!!

7 Likes

The more you participate in the community the more badges you earn and you get community level promotions. This is to indicate how helpful and knowledgable you are :clap:

We thought hats are a super fun way to indicate the levels you earn.

So when you join you are a new user but you quickly get promoted to a basic user which gives you more tools (liking more posts, flagging posts etc).
After you participate for a while you can become a Member level and get a graduation hat flair! (shown by your avatar/profile pic).
If you really do participate a lot and for a long period of time, you’ll be promoted to a Regular level and get a special cowboy hat. (and access to special Regulars’ lounge!)
You can also become a Leader, which is granted by an admin/moderator, manually only.

Check this out for more info on how you get promoted:
https://meet.ribblr.com/guidelines#levels

6 Likes

Thank you this is so helpful today is my 15th consecutive day, so I’m getting really close to a graduation cap :tada::partying_face::tada::partying_face::tada:

5 Likes

Awesome! I’m sure we’ll see you rocking those hats very soon :blush:

5 Likes

Yay I got my hat!

5 Likes

Looks awesome!! :heart_eyes: Congratulations! :partying_face::tada:

4 Likes

That was quick! Congrats :clap:

5 Likes