I’m backkkkkkkk!!!

I don’t know if any of you guys remember me but I’m BunnyBeaver. Sorry I haven’t been on in a few months. I decided to take a break from social media and just use other random free patterns. It felt great to take a break. I’m going to continue to stay off but I do miss y’all. So, I might pop on once in a blue moon to say hello. I’ve been relating and watching new 80’s movies and tv shows. So for a fun little game, name your favourite old movies and tv shows, and we’ll see if i’ve seen them.
Also, I haven’t seen any of your amigrumi projects lately so post me some pics. I also figured out was Sanrio is and have been loving it. My favourite is know Kerroppi

26 Likes

I REMEMBER YOU DO YOU REMEMBER MEEEEE
also i understand thats what i did

4 Likes

heyyyy how are you!?

4 Likes

Hi!!! I’m Sammie! You probably don’t know me because I’ve only been here a few months. Anyway, my shop has a bunch of cute amigurumi that I have come up with lately!

These are patterns I’m currently working on

And these are just some ones that I have finished recently!:yellow_heart:

8 Likes

welcome back!!! we missed you lots!! :people_hugging:

3 Likes

Welcome back!! It’s always a great thing to see crafters back on Ribblr! I don’t think I found the community section yet and I kinda remember seeing you but we never talked! But anyways WELCOME BACK!! I’m Pickle btw!

4 Likes

OMGG WELCOME BACK IVE MISSED YOU- hopefully u remember me or else this is gonna be real awkward :sob::v:

3 Likes

I’ve missed you! And I do remember you!
One of my favorite old TV shows which actually was made in the 60s is called I Love Lucy.

4 Likes

i only joined a bit ago so you probably don’t know me, but keroppi is my favorite too!

4 Likes

I think these were from b4 the 80’s but Father Knows Best, I Love Lucy, and Charlie Brown are a few of my favorites. I also just recently got into Sanrio and Keroppi is one of my faves too! As well as Cinnamoroll and My Mel.

4 Likes

Those are sooo cute!!! Welcome back!

4 Likes

I love I love Lucy so much especially because my name is Lucy

4 Likes

I’ve also signed up for baseball!,

4 Likes