I’m bored so appreciation post!

Hiiii!!! I don’t know about you, but the Ribblr community is one of my favorites ever! There’s so many supportive people on here and I’m bored so in the comments tag people you appreciate on here so they feel good! :blush:

For me:
@evalynnRose (she welcomed me first and we became friends)
@OrangeStudios
@Itsfayfay4 (YAY DISNEY)
@naenae240
@Abug1249 @Elaya @SweetTomato @ClaireCrochets247 (I forgot enters oops)
@GamerKat
@BubblzCrochet (Not-birthday buddies!)

I would add more but too many people and I have to go to bed

25 Likes

Cutee

10 Likes

@SweetTomato I love talking to you Claire

@ClaireCrochets247 I don’t even know how you me and tomato became friends, but it’s the best thing ever:)

@OMLET i love talking to you, and it’s kind fun being your therapist lol

@Itsfayfay4 I love all the stuff u do on Ribblr, and your so much fun to talk to 🫶🏻

@FluffyYarnCreations I don’t even know how we met, but I love the chaos :skulla:

@Abug1249 really nice, and I also love the chaos :skulla:

@OrangePeelsCrochet your patterns are so cute! I definitely would love to get to know you more:)

Plus everyone else who has supported me 🫶🏻🫶🏻

14 Likes

Ahhhh tysm izzy and @elaya !
Here’s mine :smirk_cat:
@yarnivorecrochets MY FIRST BESTIE EVER ILYSM BAE
@Elaya super helpful, so kind, and you always participate in my games which makes me so happy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
@OMLET ok we shld DEF talk more like we used to lol, u good egg :fried_egg:
@DisneyIzzy my Disney bestie heheheheh >:) never found a Disney geek like me :sparkling_heart:
@Abug1249 hehe so funny and my Fred buddy and u STILL HAVENT POSTED THE FRED COMIC FOR THE WEEK :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes_cat:
@ClaireCrochets247 ngl an npc :skull::skull: jokes ur a very good, calm cow :cow:
@FluffyYarnCreations BEAN. Hehe very kind but mysterious chap
@SweetTomato so supporting and Kind since the start, kinda creepy how u found me so quick? Ig u teleport…
@tvgirl so nice except the fact she doesn’t believe im Ara what a brat
@CreshesxCritters so nice and supporting <33

That’s all the tags I can use and if I forgot u reply to me

17 Likes

ahhh ty:sob:

12 Likes

Mind if i do this too? Js bc im a bit low on post ideas, ill credit u ^^

11 Likes

@Abug1249 / helpful and chill :raising_hand_woman:

@TheTreeLober// helpful and give good tips :gun:

@CreshesxCritters // Amazing and chill. :heart_eyes::gun:

@DisneyIzzy / Cat and Disney crazy. Love it :person_bald:

@Elaya // another idk… just love you :japanese_ogre:

@BillCipher / gravity falls :person_bald::nail_care:

@JUP1T3R / crazy and I like that ( Oml the sounds weird but that’s alr.). :yarn:

@Ribblr // making this app :gun::heart:

14 Likes

Idk tbh what the emojis are—

10 Likes

@Elaya I think you might have been the first person I followed!
@Abug1249 I just like being your friend!
@FluffyYarnCreations I’ve liked and replied to you the most hehe
@DisneyIzzy DIIIISNEEEEYYYYYYY!!!
@ComfyPotato cuz we’re so similar!
@SweetTomato I’m most liked by you!
And @LatteCrochet just because :heart_eyes::heart:!

14 Likes

i have never in my life been described as chil blut thank you :skull:

11 Likes

Chaotic and I love it.

10 Likes

<3

10 Likes

aww, you’re the best not-birthday-buddy :heart_hands:

10 Likes

I wish i could tag every single person on here cause i love you all so much!
@ClaireCrochets247 i will always be thankful that you sent me that ranfom message because it started such an amazing friendship, and i love talking to you and listening to your drama lol i
@Elaya idk how we became friends lol but i love talking to you so much!
@LatteCrochet my irl bestieee! I love you so much (even when youre being annoying lol) and i love every moment we spend together
@BreesBees Ik i dont see you often, but whenever i do its like the best time ever you are so fun ro be around!
@FluffyYarnCreations @Abug1249 you guys just appeared out of nowhere lol but we have formed a great friendship and creating the cow crew in the middle of the night is a memory i will keep forever
@Itsfayfay4 i dont really know how i found you lol it will remain a mystery. Anyways youre such a great friend and tysm for everything you do on here for us like crochet wars, secret santa, and just bring some excitement

I love all of you guys so much and i really dont know what i would do without you <3
Also ik theresmlre of you im forgetting and im so sorry :sob: but ily too <3

14 Likes

Awwwwwww!!! Thank you so much I love you so much too and I love spending time with you too and wish we could see eachother more! I’m also so thankful that you introduced me to Ribblr​:sob: it’s become my new addiction lol!

9 Likes

:raised_hands: I DONT KNOW WHAT I DID BUT THANK YOU. YOU CAN LOWER THE GUN :raised_hands:

7 Likes

Okay here we go (in no particular order)
@ClaireCrochets247 If it wasnt for you introducing me to everyone and talking to me I might not even be on Ribblr anymore.
@SweetTomato So sweet but also so chaotic. The middle of the night cow crew formation is a story I tell everyone irl!
@Abug1249 Litterally so chaotic and kind, where would we be if not for :skulla:
@Itsfayfay4 Are you chaotic or chill? It depends on the day tbh. Either way your great and fun to talk to, and I love all the games you host
@Elaya We dont talk much, but youre super kind!
[To the people above WE NEED TO TALK MORE]
Special shoutout to the rest of the cow crew and just everyone else here on ribblr, you’re all super kind!

10 Likes

RAHHHHHHHH full sentence !

7 Likes

:gun::gun:

5 Likes

:raised_hands: :raised_hands:

8 Likes