I’m dying (this is a joke)

This is me indirectly making fun of my clumsiness : D
Y’all I’m getting all beaten and bruised doing color guard. I swear I’m falling apart! One week I hit my elbow no less than ten times​:sob::sob:
I’m gonna edit this throughout the season

(5/18/24)
Today I jammed my left pinky finger and hit the right side of my face doing J tosses. And I fell down when doing a pop toss when it hit my outstretched hand about to catch it?

This is from hitting my face with a freaking metal pole

I had a gnarly bruise on my left elbow for like a week from hitting it ten times my gosh.
I’m gonna have battle scars when I go back to school Monday lmao
My jaw is bruised but you can’t see it
Also practiced again and hit my elbow doing flourishes​:sob:

(5/19/24)
Dudeeee. It’s hot as balls outside and it’s only may. I’m gonna die come July when band camp is and all my shirts atm are canvas bc they’re all from church :sob:

(5/21/24)
Okay I need to practice everything c o r r e c t l y because I’m kind of cutting corners but like- idk
UGH
you know?
I really do need to start working out because come July, if all I’ve been doing all summer is laying on the couch all day then I am not gonna be okay at all during band camp because thats a big change: going from being a lazy bum to marching and throwing around a flag all day.

(5/24/24)
Bonked my head doing left flourishes
Somehow hit my knee doing a J toss

23 Likes

Oh no I’m so sorry hope you feel better :mending_heart:

5 Likes

I’m fine I’m just making fun of my clumsiness indirectly

5 Likes

Ik but still hoping you feel better.bc your face looks red

5 Likes

I don’t hurt no more it was really just the main impact that hurt

5 Likes

not the clumsyness :sob:

4 Likes

Yep​:sob::sob::sob:

4 Likes

My grandson is in color guard. I have watched him and it scares the crap out of me. But, they made it nationals.

8 Likes

That’s amazing. Last year the marching band got like 53rd I think when they went to Indy. I wasn’t there bc I didn’t try out until this year but I’m so excited for the season to start but marching all day in the July heat for band camp is gonna be fun :grimacing:

5 Likes

oh noo! feel better :heart:
my friend does colorguard and I do competitive dance, and omg my friend she bangs her legs and arms and everywhere with her flag

4 Likes

Those things happen to me a lot, so I can relate, I hope it stop soon so you don’t have to explain it to people all the time.

3 Likes

Mood. I get beaten and battered doing that :joy: and I drop it e v e r y w h e r e

3 Likes

Just casually walks into school on the first day with a black eye. “I SWEAR I WASNT IN A FIGHT! THIS WAS OF MY OWN DOING”

3 Likes

I can kind of see the bruising and your cheek kind of looks swollen in that picture. Are you accident-prone? If so are we twins cuz I literally fall and hurt myself 24/7 through 65. Actually about a month ago I had to go to the hospital cuz I fell and I thought I had a concussion. But I’m happy that you’re doing better and okay I’m praying that you don’t get hurt anymore.

3 Likes

Twinsies pooks! I hurt myself all. The. Time.

3 Likes

im sorry that sucks, us clumsy people need to stick together lol :rofl:

2 Likes

Haha yes!

2 Likes