i’m new to ribblr

as you saw in the title i’m new to ribblr and am looking to be a tester and had a few questions one of them being do you get payed to test because i’m also trying to make money from my hobbie

a little bit about me!!
i’m 13 years old and have been crocheting for nearly 3 and a half years! i love crocheting as it is so relaxing and i also love to help people that’s why i thought being a pattern tester was perfect for me! 🩷:cat2::mirror_ball:

10 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr<33
Sadly you don’t get paid to test patterns :confused:

5 Likes

If you’re a designer and opt to design patterns here on Ribblr, and if you can use Stripe you can earn money that way. You can search the help center on how to set up a shop here. Also you can get tips on there on how to use Ribbuild, the interface used to write Ribblr patterns

Forgot to add :confetti_ball::confetti_ball:Welcome to Ribblr​:confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

5 Likes

no you dont get paid to test
also
a warm welcome
WELCOME TO RIBBLR!
we hope you enjoy being here and ribblr is up to yuor satisfaction.

4 Likes

aww ty guys!! 🩷

2 Likes

Welcome, we’re glad to have you here! You don’t get paid money for testing, but you get the pattern as a thank you gift from the designer, and it may or may not cost money. Either way, I love testing and helping out other designers! If you ever have any questions or just wanna talk, feel free to message me, and I could also introduce you to some of the sweetest people I know!

2 Likes

It’s too bad that Ribblr doesn’t have a setup for tech editors. They get paid in the real world. There should be a way for them to get paid here too. But tech editors have a way higher skill level than testers so usually can charge a higher fee for their skills if they’re very experienced

4 Likes

Hi & Welcome to Ribblr!
Dino Hello GIF by DINOSALLY

2 Likes

Hello :blush:
You dont get paid to test, however you can sell patterns. This can be quite slow though aha I’ve not really made anything

2 Likes

No sorry but you can sell your makes from the test!
I have a tester call open right now if you wanna apply! it’s a pan-kitty

2 Likes

welcome to Ribblr! No, you don’t get paid ~

1 Like