I need feedback

Thanks to everyone who responded last time, I really appreciate it. I just tried a series of slipnots for the first time and I would like to know how they look. I know there are a bunch of iffy ones and it isn’t perfect but I’ll keep trying. All feedback is needed and welcomed. Thank you​:relaxed:!

5 Likes

Hey shadow, just looking at the pictures and I think you nailed it. Well done!

5 Likes

Thank you! I’m gonna try and perfect that first to the best of my abilities and get used to the hook and yarn before I learn something new. I really appreciate what you said​:grin:

3 Likes

Are you trying to start crocheting or just want to make slip knots? :blush:

1 Like

I’m trying to start

3 Likes

:+1:

I’d say it looks good! :hugs: every chain for every project will be different, that’s just the way it is, and there will be some variation, but I think it looks really good! :blush::two_hearts::hugs:

3 Likes

That’s good tension to start! Why don’t don’t you go ahead and move onto single crochet? I would! :grinning:

2 Likes

Better that mine . mine are all curvie and wierd. lol

3 Likes

Keep practicing! It’s the only way I got good. Keep practicing. And when something didn’t turn out I just told myself “I got to practice my stitches though!”.
The goal was practicing my stitches and if I happened to make something well,… viola!

3 Likes