I need help

Thankyou for all your kind words x

30 Likes

I’m sorry you’re going through this Hugglle. However you are already taking steps to separate yourself from the situation which is great. Unfortunately if your sister doesn’t want to listen she will have to learn from her own mistakes. Once you get set up in a safe situation you can try to talk to her again and see where you guys are relationship wise.

16 Likes

I’m so sorry you have to go through this, it’s terrible :pensive: Maybe you can talk to your sister and your parents about it. It is good that you realize the situation is bad, and if you tell an adult they will too, and they can hopefully help you solve it. Unfortunately some people are just rude and we can’t fix that, but you can separate from him. If your parents know, they might be able to convince your sister to break up with him. She should e able to see that he isn’t right for her. I hope this situation gets resolved, and I’ll be praying for you :smiling_face:

15 Likes

I’m sorry you’re going through this Roro I hope it gets better! I will be praying for you :heart::slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

Im so, so sorry youre having to go thru something like this. Maybe you can talk to your parents about it, because clearly, your sister will be of no help. As a homeschooled chick myself, i get what you mean. When hes at your house, you try just staying in your room and not telling too much to your sister for the time being. And theres Definitely some numbers to call thatd be good for this.
We’re all here for you!!:purple_heart:

12 Likes

I’m sorry roro :(( I’d try to tell your mom because as you said this is your home and you shouldn’t have to deal with this. Pm me if you need to<3
You got this hun<3

10 Likes

i’m so so sorry roro :<, i’m not sure what to suggest as some things might make it worse, but its good that your getting your own space soon and already distancing yourself from this. Please stay safe, and my dm’s are always open if you need to get anything off your chest <33

11 Likes

Honey, you need to talk to your mom about this abuse. It seems like your sister has been gaslit into thinking she’s in a good relationship, if you try to tell her then she will assume you are attacking her judgement. Consider your secrets, what’s the worst thing your mom can do if she finds out? Will it be an uncomfortable talk or will you get kicked out? weigh all your options carefully. In the end your mental health is more important than your sister’s horrible boyfriend. Good luck. Stay healthy and safe. Lots of love :heart:

11 Likes

I’m so sorry roro :(( i don’t really have advice to give you since I’ve never been in a relationship… i hope the situation gets better soon … i think you should talk to your mom about it maybe she will help

12 Likes

I’m so sorry you’re going through this I don’t really know if this is good advice but I think you should talk to your parents especially if you’re feeling unsafe at your own home. I think that your safety is way more important than your secrets, and if your parents love you they will understand. If you ever need anyone to talk to you can always talk to some of us, I will be praying for you, and just know that we love you and will always be here for you.

10 Likes

So sorry you are dealing with this.

I agree with the others, please talk to your mom. While we can sympathize with you from a distance, your mom needs to act on this ASAP

10 Likes

I’m so sorry roro. Ik the thought of her finding out your secrets is scary but your wellbeing and health is more important. Telling your mom is probably the best option atp. I’m so sorry you’re in this situation! I’m always here for you if you need to talk more. You’ll get through this, love you <33

12 Likes

I’m sorry you’re going through this, you should really tell your sister exactly how you feel about him and hopefully she will realize he seems like he sucks anyways. I hope you can get away from him, it seems like he’s trying to see how much he can get away with and will probably start treating your sister badly too I know you don’t know me but you can reach out if you need to talk :heart:

9 Likes

Im so so sorry no one deserves to go through this. Maybe tell your parents or an adult you trust? Please stay safe. :heart:

9 Likes

Can I firstly tell you how strong you are by telling all of us about this.
Secondly I’m a mom and believe me my daughter’s couldn’t tell me anything that would change how I feel about them.
Please please talk to your mom.
That will take away any power this man / boy thinks he’s got.
Good luck and remember we’re all her for you :hugs:

8 Likes

Pls look at the post edit

5 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

Im so sorry Roro. Please take time for yourself, even away from socials/ribblr if you need to, this seems like a really difficult time.

There may not be a lot of people to go to right now, but im sure things will get better or work out in the end.
Im sorry I cant give the best advice for these things, since I find it really difficult to relate or navigate myself.

I wish only the best for you, be safe and careful.

We’re all here to support and cheer you on!

if you ever need anything, feel free to pm me, im always able to talk and listen <3

🫶🏼:tulip::sparkles:

4 Likes

I’m sorry you have to go through this, but I hope you get through it and you and your sister can get away from him.

6 Likes