I need something quick for Mother's Day!

Can you guys please reply with some quick crochet patterns and can make for my mom for Mother’s Day?

6 Likes

Without knowing your mom, here are a couple things I found real fast that would be quick

5 Likes

Dishcloths? Maybe? Or this?

5 Likes

Or this and dishcloth in it?

4 Likes

My mom collects keychains so I’ve made keychains before… I’ve also made fingerless gloves and scarves for her… But I know that she will wear them (and she doesn’t care about getting things during the season they are needed…)
I also know my mom doesn’t wear makeup so face scrubby/makeup removers arent useful to her… She hates washing dishes, so a washcloth isn’t as appreciated (although she did see one I made once and asked for one like it because she liked the colors, so I gave it to her for a bath cloth)…
All of this to say, think of what your mom likes and work off of that
Reading? Bookmark or book cover
Collects something? Make one of those
Always cold hands/wrists? Fingerless gloves
Fashionista? Beret or scarf
Gardening? Plant holder, amigurumi plant, or apron for gardening shears/gloves

If you can give us an idea on a specific idea or 2 we could give better pattern suggestions

7 Likes

coaster? could be any animal, or basic with her favorite colors

4 Likes

OK so my mom how do I describe her hehe…

She is a very religious women! She’s not like crazy but she loves God with all her heart. If she’s gonna read something it’s gonna be Christian based! She owns her own boutique so there’s something! She loves a clean house. (I hate cleaning though)

5 Likes

What about a fancy bookmark with a cross on top. Not hard to make.

5 Likes

same

4 Likes

Did you find something?

4 Likes

No I ended up giving her love! LOL

5 Likes

Aww I’m sorry… But I’m sure she appreciates the love too! (You could always give her a late gift, if you want)

4 Likes