I Need Testers for My New Crochet Pattern: Azure the Axolotl

I need testers for my Azure the Axolotl - Crochet ePattern

This is my second pattern that I’ve made I hope y’all like it :smiling_face:
Due Date: 5/25
Additional Requirements: If there is something I need to fix please tell me what row and message me so that I can fix it!!
Click pattern photo to apply:
Azure the Axolotl

Thanks for the support :heart:

35 Likes

this is so cute!! id love to test with velvet yarn with a 3mm hook <3

5 Likes

Gosh I wish I could!!! I don’t think I could finish it in time because I am testing other stuff and just making other things for upcoming markets. Bummer. Also will it be a free pattern?

6 Likes

so cute! gl with testing!

5 Likes

Yes it will be free. I’d love to see your finished one if you end up making one :wink:

8 Likes

That would be so cute :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

adorable! good luck with testing!

6 Likes

so cute!!!

6 Likes

so cuteeee i’d def get it when it comes out but i dont have enough time to test :sob:

5 Likes

Would love to test

5 Likes

Too cute!!
i would love to test it with velvet!!!:heart::heart:

4 Likes

I would love to test this little guy with plush or velvet yarn. I may even use sparkly/variegated yarn as well!:yellow_heart:

5 Likes

Cuuute I can make it in plush in white and variegated pastel rainbow OR acrylic in sparkly teal and dark blue!

4 Likes

I’d love to see either of those :heart::notes:

5 Likes

applied! thinking of making him pink and sparkly with some juicy couture yarn that I have been wanting to use.

5 Likes

Would love to test this little guy! I have a beautiful acrylic sparkly purple yarn, weight 4.

4 Likes

Finished! This was super cute and fun! Only feedback I have is that the info bubble about the bobble stitch is 2 rows early, and an exact count of how many stitches around the tail would be nice. The picture is helpful but I fudged mine a little bit because I started too early so the frills are a little longer around the tail.

Thanks for letting me test :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I finished mine!!
its so cute except that i think there was some rows between the bobbles.

but other then that a perfect and easy pattern!!
thankyou soo much for letting me test!!<3​:heart::heart:

7 Likes

Sent you a PM but since others are uploading their work here I will as well.

This was a great pattern, easy to follow and honestly I got done more quickly than I anticipated. My only note would be to add a few rows in between to bobbles to give more space for the back feet, but I uploaded everything to my journal as well. Thank you for letting me test this pattern!:blush::sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Thtd be so cute in some sparkly velvet yarn :heart_eyes:

4 Likes