I need to get this!

Have you seen glow in the dark yarn by lionbrand? It is polyester yarn, and it is the coolest thing! The last time I tried to buy it online it was out of stock :sob: I think I’m going to try to buy it again today! It is worsted weight, and you get 50 grams for $7.49 BUT it is on Sale for $5.62 kind of expensive for polyester yarn but it is worth it in my opinion

9 Likes

Update!!! I found a blog that teaches you how to make it yourself!! Just type in lionbrand glow in the dark yarn and go to images!!! I don’t want to add a link to this post because last time I tried to add a link to a blog it wouldn’t let me

5 Likes

I need it it looks so fun to crochet or knit with it.

4 Likes

Yes! I want to make so many things with it! That might be expensive though so I will make the glow yarn myself!

3 Likes

I have that glow in the dark yarn it glows pretty good but it’s thin and they come in small skeins

5 Likes

Yes! You can make it at home for cheaper!

4 Likes

How?

4 Likes

4 Likes

Get this!

3 Likes

i have to try this. thxs!

4 Likes

Oh thank you for sharing this! I’m finding that when yarn is on sale it’s almost always out of stock.

4 Likes

steealing
steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeling…

4 Likes

3 Likes

I keep sayin’ I’m gonna make hubs a beanie for work out of it, but I haven’t been able to find any. This ROCKS!!

4 Likes

OMG yes I have seen it
My sister and I both want it sooooo bad

4 Likes