I noticed in a lot of people’s wish list

I bought this pattern and it is grossly wrong. I have contacted the designer and am awaiting a reply.
I noticed that the pot holder patterns were in quite a few people’s wish list.

14 Likes

Thanks for letting us know! @anoswaldoddity

6 Likes

If you don’t get a reply, make sure you give it a thumbs down (and a journal entry explanation) to alert potential buyers

10 Likes

It’s in mine. What’s wrong with it???

9 Likes

There’s a few of these so I hope the others are ok for those getting them :face_exhaling:
Thank you for the heads up

9 Likes

That’s what I was thinking. And I’ve liked so many of their patterns!

8 Likes

There are too many repeats for one, and the tail instructions don’t make any sense.

7 Likes

I don’t think people always look at the journals before buying. I do look though and I encourage EVERYONE to do so.

9 Likes

Looks like a cross between a calico cat and a dachshund!

Supposedly this is the tail?

8 Likes

Wow, thank you for sharing! In this case you should really get a refund.

7 Likes

I would think that the rating stats at the bottom of a pattern would give folks pause. Bad enough rating and maybe the team would get involved.

7 Likes

Without seeing the pattern I can’t be sure, but is that just supposed to fold up to give it a double layer? Hopefully you get a response. I wonder if we can change the ratings if the patterns are corrected … ??? :thinking:

7 Likes

I seem to recall that you can edit or at least add to your journal and the thumbs appear every time you open your journal… so I would assume you can

8 Likes

Nothing against your work, but this doesn’t look like the picture provided. I see what you’re saying about it being wrong. Is it at all possible that you misread it?

4 Likes

Girl, I frogged it twice, started from the beginning and carefully checked off each row 2times.

5 Likes

Ugh! Oh man that sucks!

4 Likes

So I wonder if all of those patterns are the same? That would seriously suck!

5 Likes

I think she hit repeat too many times. I had another person look it over and she told me how to fix it but I’m not rewriting the pattern. :eyes::flushed:
Also, instructions for tail don’t even make sense.

4 Likes

Haha, oh come on, you know you want to!

4 Likes

Nope!
Not getting paid to do it and designer doesn’t appreciate it.
I set my boundary,
giphy

4 Likes