I (sort of) knitted!

I used a knitting with a crochet hook tutorial!

18 Likes

Dang, looks awesome to me!

5 Likes

Thank you! It was really easy! I recommend trying it at some point!

5 Likes

I’m happy with where I’m at. Not interested in mastering another learning curve. You go ahead young one.

7 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

oh my gosh! you did so good. knitting is definetly hard. i tried to pick it up about a year ago and it was so hard but now i can knit but i never have time bc im always crocheting lol

6 Likes

That looks amazing!! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Thank you! I want to get some needles to knit for real!

5 Likes

You should get knitting needles. I don’t think it would take you long to learn to knit. :blush:

5 Likes

Thank you! I tried with pencils (because that was what was recommended when you don’t have needles) and I failed miserably :joy:

5 Likes

Can you please send the video if you can? I can really simple knit for real but would love to do it with crochet :blush:

5 Likes

Yeah totally! I will let you know now that my hook didn’t have a hole to put the string to transfer the stitches to, so I used a bamboo skewer when I finished each row. After that I followed the instructions for the purl stitch method :blush:

5 Likes

How To Knit With A Crochet Hook | The Knook - YouTube Here it is :blush:

5 Likes

Ok :+1: :blush:

5 Likes

Thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

No problem! I would use this method to make squares and sew them together to make bags and cardigans! Kind of like how you would with crochet :blush:

5 Likes

That looks like Tunisian crochet? The stitches do look like knitting stitches. Looks pretty cool :grin:.

4 Likes

It is kind of like Tunisian in a way! But you transfer the stitches to a string and back onto the hook using a purl stitch method :blush:you can watch the video I linked to see the process :grin:

4 Likes

i was watching it, it looks cool, but I think knitting is faster ;p. But it definitely never hurts to learn lots of new ways to do things!

4 Likes

Yes! I’m trying to ease into knitting!

4 Likes