I wanna go

wanna go to Germany for my honeymoon I mean come on. Like all the scenes and cities! It’s a wonderful and beautiful place that would be perfect for a honeymoon though…

Bonus points if it’s with my crush rn. He’s a military brat and has been to Germany

11 Likes

Your engaged?! Or married?

1 Like

The Stan bros are going to Germany this summer, they said they were mostly just going for the chocolate factory there

2 Likes

I wanna see all of it!

Elaborate pls
I’m confused :sob:

1 Like

You wanna go to Germany for your honeymoon? Isn’t that for married ppl?

1 Like

When you said you wanted to go for your honeymoon they assumed that you were saying honeymoon because you’re engaged

2 Likes

Yes it is where they go after they get married. Basically a celebration vacation lmao

1 Like

No no no no I’m 14 :joy:

1 Like

That’s what I thought too! But I was confused bc she’s a teenager lol

1 Like

I know what a honey moon is lol. I just thought you meant you got married why are you planing your honey moon now?

1 Like

Bc I am doing nothing and the amount of times I’ve contemplated what I wanna do for my wedding is ridiculous

1 Like

I used to be kinda the same I would go on Amazon and put stuff in my cart for my next bday which was 5 months away :unamused:

1 Like

Felt that. The disease is called Pinterest :joy:

1 Like

Fr but was 10 so I had Amazon now Pinterest is now my thing , I have like 20 boards.

1 Like

lol I got Pinterest taken away bc mom found out you can get tik tok videos on there :grimacing:

1 Like

:grimacing::grimacing: I literally only watch cooking videos I can’t find the scroll feature tho.

1 Like

I couldn’t either probably bc I was on safari lol

1 Like

Hmm I’m on the app. Idk it does really matter lol did your mom delete your account :neutral_face:

1 Like

No she just told me to not be on there anymore and if she found it in my search history I think she said she’d take my phone. I have not touched it since. My mom is s c a r y

1 Like