I wanted to let everyone know its my Birthday soon

Hi well i dont really tell many people when my Birthday is but i will be **56 ***on 5th September.
Happy Birthday GIF by Babybluecat

11 Likes

happy birthday for then!!

9 Likes

Happy early birthday!! :partying_face:

7 Likes

Happy Birthday!! :tada: :partying_face:

6 Likes

I might be 56 soon but thats only a nunber my health, body, mind and soul are i believe are say 38 and ive lost a total weight lose of 46.9kgs as my health-weighed 104kgs 27 Dec 2019 only really started loosing a good lot of weight when i found out i was really unwell with umbilical hernias and surgery was a definitely but wanting implants ( surgical mesh), id be in oain for the rest if my life maybe bed bond, so i still have them. But im the healthiest ive ever been . Sorry if nit ik to share. I can delete :unamused: if i have to. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::blush::blush::blush:

7 Likes

Happy birthday in advance :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::birthday::grin:

6 Likes

Happy early birthday! We should all always let everyone know when are birthday is AND be proud of our age! It is our journey and our road map of experiences! I hope you have an AMAZING DAY! (and maybe turn it into a birthday week!?) :birthday: :partying_face:

7 Likes

Happy Birthday? Maybe you have a ribblr wish list of patterns you can share with us?
@Helga76

6 Likes

Hope you’ve had a great 9 days before your birthday day
happy birthday GIF by Phoenixpen

7 Likes