I would like some Crocheting besties!

Awe! So sorry to hear! Hope it’s a quick visit and you’ll be better soon!
Welcome to the community, they’re a wholesome bunch! :love_letter:

Happy Winnie The Pooh GIF

7 Likes

I hope you feel better soon :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Hi! I would love to chat! However, I don’t have Instagram (my business partner manages our business Insta). I’m active here frequently though, so we could chat on here if you’d like! :hugs:

8 Likes

Hii!! My name is May and I also crochet! My Instagram is @happietings

I’m in a discord server that is meant for crocheters, crafters, and other talented people who want to share their work. I’ve been in that server for months now and everyone there (of all ages) are very friendly. Message me on Instagram if you’d like to join! Would love to be friends with you!! :blush:

9 Likes

Sending prayers and hope you youre feeling better soon. Rest is best :ok_hand: :+1: :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Ugh so sorry!! I just got over it a few weeks ago myself so I’m hoping you recover your energy quickly!! Hopefully these messages from this lovely community has energized you a bit!:two_hearts:

7 Likes

I’m new to the crochet community on Insta and Ribblr so I’m looking to make new crochet friends too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
My insta handle is @afterworkcrochet :heart:

10 Likes

Hello! I’m always down to share makes and chat with people.
@MadeByMocha on Insta

10 Likes

Hey I’m Donna Moore donnamoore88 tt and donnamore instgram

9 Likes

Hii! My Instagram user name for my crochet account is @/stitchesbymyn and I’m pretty active :slight_smile: I’m always open to make friends, but I understand that it can get hard :frowning:

Personally, I make the most friends by doing pattern tests! Especially when you’re put in a group chat, you can just share your experiences and people will share theirs as well!

But I also make friends by following other starting crochet accounts or by following fellow crocheters back :slight_smile:

Anyways, hope this helped! You can always message me on Instagram :wink:

9 Likes

I always appreciate new craft friends, you can hmu on here or on insta gotenkslovesmecraft

I struggle a bit with being anxious and awkward so most crafters I talk to have either been from pattern tests or me replying to their stories. I do find thats a great way to get talking as they put out something to engage people in the first instance.

I hope you can make loads of new crafty friends :green_heart: there’s so many wonderful people to discover and talk to

8 Likes

So sorry about the ‘vid. I know ALL about it sapping all your energy. :frowning: Sleep a lot it helps.

6 Likes

Thank you everyone for all the responses :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m hoping to get re-caught up on the thread ASAP. Been busy, crocheting, and not doing the things I need to do ya know? xD

8 Likes

Instagram @Tigis_Werkstatt

7 Likes

Ok! I think I’m caught up on following everyone on Insta! And anyone still interested can shoot me a message on here or there. <3 Sorry it took so long, but I’m finally back to feeling myself and getting into the groove.

It’s crazy how much not crocheting affected me when I was sick, I didn’t realize how often I do it. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Hey i’m chandra, and i got a instragram user is chandra_and_austin98
I also crochet i have been trying to find friends that also crochet like i do yarn, wips etc.

6 Likes

Mine is @sierracrochets07 :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Glad to hear you’re feeling better!
See you in the Discord!

Happy So Excited GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

5 Likes

Follow me!! I always need crochet besties!
@ greydecemberstudio

4 Likes

Hi, Gwen here from New Zealand, hope u r feeling beta. Was wondering how you got on with gettn crochet bestys

3 Likes