Ideas for my grandma

I’m thinking of crocheting something that doesn’t take too long but isn’t tiny. Here’s the backstory of why: my grandma fell yesterday and now is in the hospital and I’m going to make her something that can be done in a day or a few minutes but I want her to be able to hold it in her arms. Is there any ideas??
Edit: I want it big enough that she can cuddle it but not too big that it takes forever to make

12 Likes

Hmm, maybe a octipus or a lil mushroom dude?

5 Likes

Also, im so sorry about your grandma. I hope she gets better and heals soon! <3

4 Likes

First of all, I wish your grandma a quick recovery!
What kinds of critters does your grandma like?

4 Likes

She really wants a cat but can’t own one because she’s so weak and it’s hard for her

4 Likes

I think a cat would be perfect! Do you have a thicker blanket or chenille type yarn?

3 Likes

I’m kind of yeah

4 Likes

I hope she’s all right! As for ideas you mentioned she wanted a cat, so perhaps a cat amigurumi would be good, if you have blanket, super bulky, bulky or chunky yarn it’ll end up pretty big and if you don’t have any of that you can double/tripe/etc the strands of yarn you want to use to make it bigger, hope she gets better soon!

3 Likes

I’m sorry about your grandma, and I wish her a speedy recovery. A cat would be perfect from what you’ve said- give me a sec and I can get some ideas for you. What type of yarn do you have? Like acrylic, chenille, cotton etc. and what weight? Xxx

1 Like

I hope she feels better :blush:
https://pin.it/5NDAjWr

Here’s a couple of ideas :blush:

2 Likes

Here’s just a couple of ideas I thought are cute! :blush:

2 Likes

X

1 Like

I found the perfect pattern! Sadly it’s on Etsy and 8 dollars?!

I’m desperate to get it. Especially since it has the ears colored which makes it so much easier for me because my grandma wants our cat which is a ragdoll that has the ears colored so I’m hoping to get :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Found this one but it’s $5 https://pin.it/6GRuXAe

Also these

Hopefully they’re helpful :blush: