IG account

So I started an IG account. I don’t understand it, I don’t like it, and I probably won’t use it… But if you are so inclined to use it and post one of my patterns there, you now have an account to link it to. Same name.

10 Likes

I also have an IG account but have no clue how to use it. I think I have the same user name. Edited to add. Slightly different user name. abtygger

6 Likes

Pfft, I certainly don’t know how to use it. I googled how to do the bio and I can post a picture… They all have the same tag line saying to come here. That’s all I know how to do. But other ribblr members use it a lot and they post six they make from here and their friends there only come here to purchase patterns and not use the social side… So it’s another word of mouth thing, but I will not be doing much else with it since I just don’t get it

6 Likes

Yea, I don’t find it user friendly, at least not on an intuitive level. Gosh, I miss Steve Job’s technology design brain!

5 Likes

I got it and Snapchat when they both first came out. They’ve both changed so much since the beginning. I don’t do Snapchat, and Instagram I just use to post pictures.

4 Likes