I'll start doing a new daily question type of thing!

Today’s question is, do you have a current project you are working on and if so, what is it? :smiley:

11 Likes

I’m making a cow!!!

7 Likes

currently working on a Red Heart free pattern for a sweater, taking forever to sew on the sleeves :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I’m making a kinda leopard amigurumi pattern :blush::leopard:

6 Likes

I’m designing a minion pattern :blush:

10 Likes

Nope not today :sob: I have some homework :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

I have! I am making a bag for myself

8 Likes

I’m first in line to buy!!

5 Likes

Working on this!!

6 Likes

Socks, a scrapghan, and a baby sweater…
Here’s a pic of socks (well one) because it’s the only thing I’ve got an updated pic right now haha (took yesterday)

9 Likes

I’m currently working on a honey bear pattern test and I just finished a custom pinecone a couple of hours ago

10 Likes

4 Likes

Yipeee!!!

3 Likes

That is so unique!

4 Likes

I am making a lamb for someone’s birthday. They’re paying me $40!!!
I already got $20 as confirmation

9 Likes

Amazing :heart_eyes: good luck :clap:

6 Likes

Oo this is cool. Have been super productive today!! Had the day off and finished the tail end of a granny square backpack and a cardigan I’ve been working on for awhile :scream::heartpulse: Now I’m working on the super cool Maggie Bag by hookedME

7 Likes

I’m making my mom a crochet flower bouquet for Mother’s Day so I’m hunting down patterns for it.

8 Likes

@Mayte
Another ribblr is doing the same thing! you may want to look into this thread where other ribblrs pointed out patterns.

7 Likes

Finishing up all those little things that were needing to be completed…got the wings sewn on the red dragon costume, fixed the wings on the yellow one, sewed a few flower motifs on a sweater i finished ages ago, and 4 more blocks made for my BeachComber Cardigan. Sign me: happy. ((I need to clean…there’s yarn tails EVERYWHERE.))

9 Likes