Im Back!!!!!!!

HEY yall if yall havent notice i havent been on at allโ€ฆ well ive been really busy/ got it taken away but im back and ready to have some fun again also HAPPY SUMMER TIME!!! O PS @notmimi you are the sweetest i cant explain how much it meant for you to tag me in everything just for u to let me know u miss me and havent forgotten me :purple_heart: my dear daphne/mimi :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

gotta tag the peps:@SunshineStudio @LE3THAL @EV13isSPOCY @littlemisswonderful @Combre42 @MaddiIdell @maddiecore @Smallpandafries @craftycellist if i forgot any one im sooooo sorry havent been on in forever!!!

23 Likes

:0 yayyy welcome back!! we missed u tons and glad ur back <3

8 Likes

awee were glad to have you back @jaearenee !!!
missed u smm !!

7 Likes

Yay your back Iโ€™m so happy Iโ€™m glad you had a nice break! :smiling_face::relieved: Jae

6 Likes

@maddiecore aww tysm missed u crazy tooo!!! :purple_heart: :face_holding_back_tears:

5 Likes

Welcome backkkkk missed u

5 Likes

welcome back!

4 Likes

awww tysmmm

4 Likes

@notmimi text me private pls again i by accidentally deleted it!!! srry i missed u

5 Likes

I was wondering where you were. I noticed you havenโ€™t been on lately and I was just thought maybe sheโ€™s dealing with a lot of school. Iโ€™m so glad that to have you back! I missed you!

7 Likes

@MaddiIdell AWWW tysm<3

4 Likes

Wbb!! :D!

4 Likes

@LE3THAL thx pal!!! hehe time to get in trouble :skull:

5 Likes

welcome back!

3 Likes

yay!!! i was wondering where you were

3 Likes

same here! Welcome back we missed you sm!!!

3 Likes

@NessCat I missed u to nessie<3

3 Likes

Yay your back

3 Likes

Welcome back!!!

3 Likes