Im gonna be honest i have no clue what day it is but HEALTH!

Time for mental health check up with Omni!

Todays water reminder brought to you by @ShortClarice -
985484752f992395e85d85c4417bea6c

(Thank you for this lovely image Clarice)

Its gettin chilly! My yard is full of icy, slushy, SNOW! So it is officially the Holidays <3

Holidays usually mean people, and people mean feelings. Personal experience here, it’s not too fun to feel like you have to meet expectations!
I had a really bad week last week, but what I’ve learned from it, I’m gonna share with you <3

People are gonna expect things from you. Whether it be physical things, time, planning, whatever, people expect things from you. And that’s normal! As humans (which I assume you are) we depend on eachother.
But it’s important to remember what you know others want from you, and what you think they want from you.

Remember to take a step back and remember what’s important. What other people really need from you, and what you need from them.
If just being around someone makes you feel bad because you feel like they expect something from you you can’t give or you don’t have, maybe make sure to let them know.
I know that’s hard, but it makes it just a little easier sometimes.

Song rec today: Lover, Taylor Swift.

As always, remember I love you and so does God, and we’re always here to talk<3

Have a lovely morning/day/evening/afternoon/night

(Also opinons on the paragraph breaks? Custom made by me for a book I’m working on and I thought it’d be funt to use them <3)

14 Likes

Love the paragraph breaks! Also, i have a great water picture for you

10 Likes

thank you so much for this, this is really comforting to read, and I love these mental health check-ins!

I love the paragraph breaks too, theyre so pretty!

have a wonderful day/night :heartpulse::sparkles:

6 Likes

7 Likes

omggg i love the water photo @ShortClarice :skull::joy: and i love these mental health check-ins! the paragraph breaks are awesome. whats your book about? id love to read it if youre ok with that, i love reading things that other people write, its so fun! Have a great day!! 🩷

4 Likes

Yuss slay Gordon Ramsey :sparkles::sparkles::sob::skull:
LOVE the paragraph breaks i literally felt like i was reading a cute book!

4 Likes

Its about space n what family and home really means :333
Currently its all on paper, but if i ever work around to digitizing it, i’ll let you know! :333

3 Likes

Pleaseee can i use this in one of the posts :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

okay sounds great!

1 Like

Yesss

2 Likes

mmh wotr :ok_hand:
ty for de reminder, ive only drank apple juice today :skull:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes