Im out for spring break!!!!!!

After all of the exams I had to take last week, I’m really excited to be out. High school is WAYYYY harder than I thought (this is NOTHING like HSM lol) and there is so much work to get done. I have a lot I want to do. I’ve been really getting into journaling lately bc i think it looks rlly cool so i got some supplies for it today. i also want to watch run bts. also, i took the advice u guys gave me abt crocheting plushies and Im working on one of the bt21 characters (chimmy) and i didnt think doing the stuffing would be so hard. the head is literally so wacky but i can work with it since I have to add a hood anyway. Who else is out of school and what do u guys have planned?

btw, i wanted to put the topic in all caps to express how excited i am but ribblr wont let me lol.

7 Likes

Yay!

6 Likes

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

4 Likes

So happy for you! I am in middle school so I also am in stress but for one week I can put it all away in a little box. I am making some axolatls for my shop

4 Likes

cute

2 Likes

You are super lucky im still at school :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

3 Likes

I’m in high school too. But spring break feels so far away I have exams this week​:sweat:.

3 Likes

l :frowning_face:

3 Likes