I'm out for the summer!!!!!!!!

Summer break is finally here. I’ll be turning 15 next month and going to the 10th grade next school year. I can’t believe I’m almost 15 and in the 10 grade. I remember when I was 10 in the 5th grade. Time flies by so fast!!!

15 Likes

it really does, have a great summer!

6 Likes

It is my prayer that you have a summer of joy, good friends, laughter, good memories, sunny days with newly cut grass, swimming, backyard BBQs, family reunions, playing bloody murder after dark, and all things summertime @Kenshae

5 Likes

luckyyyy!! your out for summer break i still have this week and the next left:(

6 Likes

Awww thank you!

6 Likes

Itll go by fast. I promise :purple_heart:

6 Likes

My school ends next Wednesday and my birthday is on Monday!!! I will be turning 13!!! Just finished my exams and am so happy!

7 Likes

Ahhh!!! I’m so excited for you!!!

6 Likes

wow you guys are like so lucky! first your out from school way earlier than me then you turn 13!! that’s awesome! i turn 13 in July! can’t wait!!

6 Likes

Thanks! My dad is taking me to moody gardens and I’m very excited!!! All my stress is gone finally!!

7 Likes

I’m actually going to the mall right now to get some squishmallows

7 Likes

nice!!

7 Likes

Have a wonderful summer… :hugs::two_hearts:

8 Likes

Update! I got babs!!! It was the last one!!!

9 Likes

6 Likes

awe so cute!!

6 Likes

Wow you finish school so early! We dont finish school until late/mid july in the uk

8 Likes

Grade 10 is a bit hard because they give you big long equations in maths.

I’m in Australia and we are in term 2 and it is week 5 in state schools, private schools have an extra week of holidays

I’m 15 and in yr 10
It is fun because we can do some new subjects that are offered, but I’m sad because some of my subjects did not go ahead since the class was not big enough :cry:

Enjoy your summer holidays
It’s autumn in Australia and It feels like I need holidays now

5 Likes

Happy Birthday :partying_face:

6 Likes

So cute :two_hearts:

6 Likes