6 Likes

what??? when is your break?

6 Likes

yeah i wish someone woulve told me how hard high school is…i STRUUGGLLLEDD

7 Likes

Me too
I don’t like maths, and well it’s not my strongest subject but I try my best

Currently reading
‘To kill a mockingbird’ by Harper Lee for my English assessment. A hard novel to read, but very interesting. It’s classified as one of the best books of all time

6 Likes

Omg! Me too I’m almost 15 but actually I’m going to the 9th grade cuz I got to school late.
Whatever, I’m so excited to go to high school! :star_struck:

8 Likes

omg that’s my favorite book ever!!

6 Likes

omg i just noticed the name of your shop is de rein!! i take french so that means your welcome right?!

8 Likes

Yess, this is right! :star_struck:
I take French too. :grin:
Did you like the name?

8 Likes

I have learnt Chinese in primary school and German in high school
My schools multicultural festival is on soon and I am bell wring to edelweiss from the sound of music for the German act.

I want to learn Greek since I am part Greek and want to learn Latin, French, Italian and a lot of other languages

7 Likes

Wow! This is so cool.
It’s a great thing to learn a new language, go ahead and start!:sparkles:
Since I’m from Egypt so English is not my mother language, but l take English and French at school. I think I can speak English pretty well. But I think French is so hard!:sweat_smile:
Now I’m learning Italian, and I’m getting better at it so fast! :star_struck:

8 Likes

Literally, I’m in 11th grade right now and I’d definitely say it’s been the hardest year for me especially because it’s the first year I’ve taken an AP class. But even though the academic part of school is hard sometimes I feel like there’s so many more opportunities for sports and clubs in high school.

8 Likes

I want to got to Egypt and see the pyramids
I also want to go and travel Europe and the UK. I don’t think that will happen any time soon though​:cry:

7 Likes

Lol don’t lose hope​:purple_heart:

7 Likes

I know this sounds a little weird but my home is literally far from the pyramids like 15 minutes and I didn’t visit the pyramids before. :sweat_smile::joy:

6 Likes

I’ve never been overseas, I’ve been on an operating aeroplane once to Tasmania ( the island detached from Australia’s mainland on the south eastern side of the country)

8 Likes

I’ve always wanted to visit Australia. but want and do arev2 different things. :thinking:

7 Likes

The Geographic landscape is beautiful travelling from the city into the desert. You see so much stuff you won’t see in a city. The wildlife is really cool

7 Likes

The wildlife is like no other place on the planet. Fascinating!!

6 Likes

YES! i love it!

5 Likes