I'm sad

I’m sad because Stripe doesn’t feel like working for people outside America (I’m not going to add in all of the complicated details) even though I kinda already knew that but anyways since I can’t change that I’ll just be sad and also decide to make all of my patterns free despite how hard I worked on perfecting them even though you can probably tell that my photography skills aren’t the best but anyways enjoy my… sniff tear-drenched free patterns…
Except for my no sew tiny turtle which is my favorite one along with the mini no sew black cat but anyways I accidentally deleted the turtle one so hooray for the group of no one who actually bought it before Stripe stopped working.
And by the way, I didn’t shed a single tear because of this because I’m not a very emotional person when it comes to stuff about me.

5 Likes

Oh I also changed my profile picture to express my “emotions” :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

The only patterns I will make cost money will be the ones I’m using fo giveaways or gifting because that would be the only way to get them.

3 Likes

Screen Shot 2023-10-20 at 4.59.46 PM

If somehow my Stripe actually does work feel free to pay for these :smirk:

3 Likes