im so frustrated

i am so frustrated, because i made this purse for my mom for christmas and it took like 20-30 hours, and then i put the handles on wrong! idk what to do, should i undo it or should i just leave it?
here is the picture, let me know if u cant see it

10 Likes

How I usually feel is. . If you spent that much time, it’d be a shame not to be super proud of your work. I’d re do the handles. Good luck, it looks beautiful!

6 Likes

I see a very pretty bag! Can you do a close-up of the handles? That’d help with advising whether or not you should redo them :heart:

4 Likes

can you just turn the purse sideways to make it work? After looking again, I think not. Sadly, I vote to redo them also.

3 Likes

I think you should redo them. It looks beautiful and if you’re not proud of it, then you should fix it :slight_smile: whatever makes u happy

3 Likes

honestly i cant tell. leave it as is! im sure she wont notice, and if she does, it’ll just remind her of the humanity put into the work of the bag <3

3 Likes

here it is, i put the handles from back to front, not side to side…

1 Like

ok so now i actually redid it. im so happy i did lol

3 Likes

I think you should keep it, it still is usable and super cute! Your mom will love it not just because of what it is but the thought.

2 Likes

That’s a really nice purse! I say re-do just the handles.

2 Likes

So cute!! I gave up on a bag I was making simply because I didn’t have the attention span, so you’re officially better than me :joy:

2 Likes