Im so sorry everyone

I am taking a break from ribblr. My mental health has gotten bad. If someone would like to take over the pattern of the day please, please do. I am still going to be liking posts, and commenting but I am no longer going to be posting. I am sadly going to be aborting all my tests but my dragonfly top test. I will be on the chats but not as often for I am going to be taking time for myself. Once again I am sorry.
YALL LETS GET TO 50 LIKES (I cope with jokes so please pardon me) HECK YEAH

55 Likes

don’t be sorry rayray! your mental health and/or physical health is what should be top priority! we’ll be here when you get back <3

11 Likes

:yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

8 Likes

Your mental health is way more important! Please take care of yourself, we love you <3

7 Likes

"On an airplane, should an emergency situation occur, you need to put your own oxygen mask on first, before attempting to help those around you.”

Take care of yourself, it’s so important, and totally understandable to take a break when needed.
You got this :muscle: :two_hearts:

12 Likes

Your mental health is so much more important than ribblr​:heart::heart:

11 Likes

Take care of you. Get better soon. :kissing_heart:

Feel Better Get Well Soon GIF by MyPostcard

11 Likes

BE SORRY AND I KICK YOUR BUTT. GO HAVE A SPA/SELF CARE DAY. now

9 Likes

Please take the time to get to know yourself again. I have been in your shoes when it comes to mental health I will sleep a day away to heal, not everyone is like me. I wish you fast recovery. We all going to miss you here in Ribblr.

11 Likes

Ok, feel better!

10 Likes

im sorry i hope u feel better lemme know if u want me to do the pattern of the day. i can try my best but idk if i’ll be able to do it EVERY day. ofc i’ll try my best!!

10 Likes

Sick Get Well Soon GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

10 Likes

Hope you start to feel better soon! Take care of yourself! Best of luck!

9 Likes

ok but like literally please never ever ever ever be sorry for focusing on your mental health before others. you deserve so much happiness and peace <3 we’ll be here for you once you come back

7 Likes

You take care of yourself! We all understand. And as many have already said, we will be waiting with open arms to welcome you back when you are ready. You are loved! You have value! You are important to us!
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

9 Likes

Your mental health us way more important than posting! Take your time to rest and take care of yourself. :green_heart:

9 Likes

Im so sorry! Your mental health is so much more important than an app. Take all the time you need (:

9 Likes

Pls don’t be sorry, take as long as you need​:two_hearts::smiling_face:! We’ll miss you!

9 Likes

Love You Hug GIF by Pudgy Penguins

7 Likes

Praying for you!!

Sick Get Well Soon GIF by Chippy the Dog

6 Likes