Improvement Over The Past Year

I started to ceochet amagarumi just last year, and would say I have improved greatly. I still need to work on sewing, lol. I made a turtle last year and then this year.

Feel free to send your first or oldest amagarumi/animal. Lol, here is mine:

Newest :grin::

Oldest :sob::rofl::

Idea for my bestie @SweetTomato

17 Likes

Looks pretty good!
Compared to mine anyway!
Let me just find a picture…

7 Likes

Ahhh youve improved so much! I made my first crochet project like 7 years ago, its in a dumpster somewhere because little kid me thought it was ugly and didnt realise I’d want it later T-T

6 Likes

Thats some good improvement

6 Likes

I love the color combo for the first one you made, but I can definitely see the improvement! Amigurumi is definitely tricky, but once you get it its a lot of fun!

5 Likes

You’ve improved so much im so proud of youu :heartbeat: i dont have my first amigurumi with me cause its in canada lol (it was a little bunny for easter)…but i do have a weird thing i made that i was so proud of

What is this thing :sob:

6 Likes

OMG you’ve improved so much!! I’m too scared to make turtles because i have sewophobia (fear of sewing XD)

2 Likes

2years ago:

I think this is the first amigurumi I made. (Its supposed to be a bee. I have no idea how this happend) Ive chrocheted clothing before but never amigurumis.

Now:

I dont have a new bee but thats my most recent chrochet.

4 Likes

I love how much you have improved :heart_eyes::sparkler:

2 Likes

I still suck at sewing :sob:

2 Likes

ahh such great improvement!! My first one is in a bow somewhere, looking like a wad of yarn​:joy:

2 Likes