Improvement!

The first thing i made vs the most recent!

the fist

the latest

Keep going even if you feel like you cant because you can do it!

25 Likes

That’s so great! We can always use improvement in our work! This is a great reminder.

5 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

Dang that is a BIG improvement!! Like @evalynnRose said, we can always use improvement in our work : D

3 Likes

Oooo! I should find mine and show my improvement from almost 7 years of crocheting!

4 Likes

Ooh! I’ll find mine too

4 Likes

Just to be clear there was ive made things in between lol

3 Likes

Thst would be so cool!

4 Likes

That is so true and congrats.

4 Likes

You’re doing so good! Very true

4 Likes

Thanks for posting this. Im so scared to screw up on my stuff but in the end its holding me back from improving and trying new things. Congratulations on the progress :clap: looks great

4 Likes

Thank you! I think i used to have a similar mindset but when i let go a little bit I end up having fun and making cool things! Keep trying!

4 Likes

I feel the exact same way. I’m too worried I’m gonna make a mistake in the process so I don’t make new any things as I should be. I’m going to try to increase the amounts of things I crochet this upcoming New Year so that I can see how far I’ve improved.

4 Likes

Thank you! :blush: I’m going to try just a magic circle today maybe to get started.

3 Likes

My new year goal is similar. I’m going to try other projects besides fiber arts ive put off too long because I fear screwing up. I need to try or I wont know if I even like or can improve. I’ll start simple and not go for my complex stuff I try :face_with_spiral_eyes::sweat_smile: bad autocorrect lol

4 Likes