In search of a few good testers (updated)

UPDATE I have quite a few crochet testers on standby now, but I really need some knitters. Almost none of my knitting projects have a journal/make attached outside of my own, and I have more to on the way.
I have a few projects behind the scenes that will require dedicated testers.
I need both crocheters and knitters, I think 2 each.
You will need only moderate skills in the category, but you will need excellent communication skills and be fairly good at reading patterns…especially within the ribblr ecosystem.
You will be volunteering for a batch of 4-6 variations on a single pattern and mostly just checking for anything that doesn’t make sense. You’ll need to be able to publish a finished journal with a photo, while some patterns will only require proof-reading.
There will be no amigurumi, but you will earn all the patterns with the option to sell makes and I’ll make a big deal about you being an awesome tester… So maybe a shot at real ribblr tester fame here.
I will start having material ready in another week or so.
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, please send me a private message here to be considered.

9 Likes

Shirley Temple Giggle GIF

3 Likes

I’m a crocheter and I would love to be a tester for you​:heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I have good skills and can read and proof read the pattern.

2 Likes

Due to some unexpected family problems I wil not be able to test for you. Sorry​:pleading_face:

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that

2 Likes

Hello! I don’t knit but can do Tunisian and Crochet.

2 Likes