In search of? Wanted? Custom?

As a designer, I always look forward to custom requests from people. We are able to collaborate and get just what they want.

This post can be helpful like that. Is there anything you are looking for? Anything you want but cannot find. Sometimes we can refer you to the pattern you need. Sometimes we can make one for you.

Comment with any thoughts or ideas. Looking forward to this thread.

6 Likes

When I read this I started thinking, and I was wondering if there could be a crocheted rose pattern? :blush:

2 Likes

I did find a big flower. Kinda looks like a rose. What do you think?

3 Likes

Yes, it does! Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Or, you could try this. :rose: I’m gonna.

3 Likes

I love it! :blush:

1 Like

I’m looking to crochet a doll with clothes for my 5 year old grand daughter. About 18-20 inches high for the doll. And I’d love for some of the clothes to be of Irish, Scottish, Norwegian, Welsh, English, French nationality. And other clothes- the usual .
I just want one doll.
@HookedByMarilyn

3 Likes

@anoswaldoddity I think you should check out @Letodolls shop! :blush:

3 Likes

thanks!
Sure, take a look at my shop and let me know if I can help.
Best
Maria

3 Likes

@Letodolls
Hello! I did look around but it appears that for each outfit comes a doll so to speak.
I’m looking for a doll or two where the clothes can be swapped around.
I’d like to start making them for my 5 year old grand daughter and add to them as she grows up.

2 Likes

My Daughter is getting married in November. Her favourite flowers are sunflowers. I have been teaching myslf to crochet to make her bouquet which I have found a pattern.

But she wants buttonholes too. Does anyone have any ideas for a simple small sunflower buttonhole?

Thank you helping me for her special day xx

3 Likes

Are you wanting to know how to create a button hole?
Or are you asking if anyone knows of how to decorate a button hole like a sunflower!

2 Likes

I suppose its a bit of both. Anything ive found is either not a sunflower or it just turns out to big and looks awful. It is mainly for the grooms party so I would have to make 5

3 Likes

so you want a small boutonniere for the groom, that is made with sunflowers?
Can you try the one that was too big, and make it with a smaller hook?
Not sure what yarn you are using, but maybe a thinner size would help also.

I found this small sunflower pattern here that might help you.

5 Likes

My recommendation, is start with one, and make multiple outfits for her.

2 Likes

Thank you i have saved this. The groom wants something with a whole flower and baby breath. It’s really difficult to explain

4 Likes

Google helped me. Share a picture when you get it done. :grin: Let me know if you need more help.

2 Likes

Start with one LetoDoll? And make multiple outfits from the other dolls? Is that what you mean?

3 Likes

Yes, and no. You could make 2 of the same doll, but make them differently. Colors. Hair length, etc… Then the removable items would interchange. You could make a short dress longer. With sleeves and without. Multiple hats, etc. Look for button down dresses. Valentina, Nora, and Rita are some that I know of with a removable dress. (3 different sizes). I haven’t made them all yet so not sure of the others.

2 Likes

@Letodolls
Ok, good idea. I don’t mind supporting Maria. Let’s ask her if what I want to do can actually be done.

2 Likes