Instagram?

I finally signed up for Instagram. No idea how to work it yet, so be gentle with me. I love supporting Ribblr, so if you want me to follow you, comment here. I am hookedbymarilyn. :yarn:

12 Likes

It’s easy to figure out, you’ll get the hang of it :smiley::two_hearts:

I’m craftsbynicb :two_hearts:

8 Likes

O Baby ~N~ More
Looking for you now…

For anyone replying, it is easier to highlight and copy your username to search if you don’t add the @ symbol first…

8 Likes

Followed you! Im theyarnarts :smiley:

5 Likes

Followed you! My username is _crochet__corner _

6 Likes

I am sierracrochets07 and Sierra.0107 :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

If anyone of you by any chance has started following me and I haven’t replied back, let me know.
Things sometimes get out of whack when I post a reel :joy::woman_facepalming:t2::joy::two_hearts:

6 Likes

Followed!! Find me at @ greydecemberstudio :heart:

5 Likes

Hi I need some help I have a instagram account as CROCHETRELLA and I am regularly putting my designs and I am not gaining much followers so can you guys help me and follow me on Instagram my username is underscore CROCHETRELLA underscore :heart::heart:

8 Likes

I think I got you. I am hookedbymarilyn

5 Likes

Hi! I followed you (my username is jadamscollection).
As a tip, always include lots of tags in your posts on Insta, that way you can reach a broader audience. :grin:

6 Likes

Good tip. Thanks.

4 Likes

No prob!
I hope you can grow your Insta account :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I didn’t even realize you were a ribblr too!

5 Likes

Yep! I joined about a month ago :grin:

5 Likes

Oh instgram is easy I do check daily although I don’t post everyday or week. I do post stories more often.
@cosmikeluminatedcreations

4 Likes

Just followed everyone who replied on the post! Instagram has been my main space to share my creations! My account is @sarahmakinthangs I’m new to ribblr but hoping to do more on here!

6 Likes