interest check for a rilakkuma bag pattern

i’ll keep a list of anyone who mentioned they’re interested in testing and tag u guys in the post once the pattern is ready :smiley: i’m going to redo some parts of the bag for betterment so it might take a while though

5 Likes

It’s so cuuuute!!!
PLEASE make a pattern!!!

3 Likes

omg I love Rilakkuma so YES! :bear::brown_heart:

3 Likes

That looks amazing. I would like to test. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

omg i freaking love this

3 Likes

It looks amazing! You should definitely make a written pattern. :sparkles: :bear:

3 Likes

This is ADORABLE! I would love it if you made a pattern :two_hearts:

2 Likes

It’s so cute!

2 Likes

OMG pls count me in~ :face_holding_back_tears: :pray: I would love to test this cutieee

2 Likes

love this pattern! i’m interested in testing as well

3 Likes

Omg Yussss!!! This is everything :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Hi! So how is the pattern going?

2 Likes

Yuh im excited

2 Likes

Omg so cute

2 Likes

hi there! so sorry i’ve barely worked on this pattern recently since I’m prioritizing other projects :sob: but I’m looking to have the pattern test held around February-March 2024 which is still quite far. thank you so much for your interest and I definitely will be updating everyone on this thread once there is an actual good progress <3

4 Likes

OH MY GOSH!! I love rilakkuma Soo much! I would love a written pattern!
OOP- didn’t see the date lol but I checked your shop and I didn’t see anything, so did you ever do it?

1 Like

Okay that’s fine!

1 Like

That’s amazing, and looks like it could fit laptop :0 i rly love it, you can tag me in tester call but for now I don’t have yarn to do it. If test would be in right moment I would definitely buy something for that xd

1 Like