Intro 💜🦇🕷🖤

Hi everyone I’m new Ribblr and so I figure my first post should be a little get to know me, so the names Jinx but you can call me Jodie I’m from Australia. I live with my boyfriend our 4 cats :cat: and a dog :dog:. I love all things spooky and gothic as well as fantasy which inspires me and my craft. I love to crochet :yarn: but also want to improve my knitting skills and would to sew myself a dress one day.

I look forward to getting know all you good folks out there. So don’t be afraid to drop a line or 2.
Hope you all have a great day of night wherever you are.
Stay spooky :ghost:

12 Likes

Hi Jodie! Nice to meet you and welcome to Ribblr!

Have you crocheted anything gothic? Would love to see :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome. Im new here to. Still working to find my way around. Im here in northern wisconsin.

3 Likes

Hi, I’m new here too and still learning my way around
Nice to meet you.

2 Likes

Welcome. I’m also a newbie here. I hail from Pennsylvania.

3 Likes

Hi :wave: Tracy it’s lovely to meet you :blush::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Hi willow it’s lovely :blush: to meet you yeah I still figuring out the app as well but i think it’s pretty cool.

2 Likes

Hello nkirk it’s nice to meet you💕too

1 Like

Hi Saar, I’ve only recently got back into crochet after a long hiatuses as a kind of therapy I guess. So far my latest projects have been a rainbow blanket for my niece, I finished a a scarf with a gothy colour palette. I am right now following a cal for a cardigan inspired by nightmare before Christmas.

2 Likes

I think it’s pretty cool too, I like so far :blush:

2 Likes

Welcome too :blush:

2 Likes

Sounds cool! Any photos? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Jodie. I’m the same as you, I would love to learn to sew. I have never really had the space to set up a sewing machine, and one of the great things about knitting is its portable and can be easily put away.
Gillian (fellow Australian)

2 Likes

Hi Jinx! ( no pun intended) Glad your here. I’m an animal lover too. Currently 2cats and one very special little shih stu That is deaf. Look forward to hearing from you.

2 Likes

Hi Jim, OMG my boxer Sonar is also deaf but she is beautiful, anyway nice to meet you Jim :blush:

1 Like

I know right I would love to have a craft room filled with all yarn and notions with a rocking chair :blush: but yeah that’s the nice thing about knitting and crochet that you can take it anywhere, I would also love to learn to spin my own yarn as well one day. Anyway it was nice to meet you Gillian. :wave:

1 Like

This is just a couple of things I’ve made so far this year a nice chunky scarf and the purple cowl I made for my boyfriend for his birthday but I’ve got a few Wips at the moment and more projects in the pipeline.

2 Likes

Both look absolutely great! :star_struck:

1 Like

Hi! nice to meet you :smiley: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like