Is it bad to be scared of Opposums? (Possums)

Is it bad that I am deathly afraid of possums? Keep in mind ive only eyer seen a possum twice. Both times I was the ones who spotted them and the first time, that was a mama possum who looked like the flippin Joker and the was staring at me, open mouthed, grinning teeth, and bulbous black eyes. She scared me so much i screamed. The then decided to turn her head to that her snout was facing down and she looked menacing. She was also foaming at the mouth so thats fun. Well i went on a bike ride today to this secluded park thats close to my house. Theres this oped area kind of on a ledge and i went up there to explore/look at the scenery. Well something moving caught my eye and i saw a possum coming towards me. Not cute, but the only thing you could see was its white markings around its eyes and its litte pink feet. I bolted out of there. That scared me soo bad. But it kept coming towards me!! So i got back on my bike and made a run for it. But all this to say, can I be scared of possums?

14 Likes

Ummm sure! Yeah from these stories, you can be scared.

4 Likes

i think they’re cute, but only from certain angles. they have too many sharp teeth for my liking

4 Likes

yeahhh i wouldnt enjoy either of those experiences either :sob: im afraid of a lot of dumb things so dont be embarrassed! sometimes i think they are cute when they look like
this but not in either of those stories :sob:

5 Likes