Is there a link to a page that shows all Ribblr shops?

Is there a link to all Ribblr’s shops, maybe alphabetical by shop name so we can easily view what patterns each shop has to offer?

8 Likes

As far as I’m aware, I don’t believe there is, although I could be wrong and if there is feel free to let me know the link or how to reach it as well! :blush:

5 Likes

I know I’ve seen only a tiny % of the shops here, I would like to be able to see more of them without having to search for a specific item

7 Likes

You already have the option to click on any person’s username and pull up their shop or makes, if you pull up their makes, each make will give you the shop it came from. When searching, you can check patterns that are only in shops you heart.
So I would start with some of the most active users and click away

5 Likes

I say active, because to be honest, if the shop has not had a new pattern in a year, and they don’t show up around the community… You may not get any support or communication from the seller if you were to buy one

6 Likes

This is how I’ve been finding shops. I was just hoping there was a “central” shop directory page somewhere

4 Likes

Again, I don’t know that I would be inclined to purchase from an inactive person… There are some really, really, really bad patterns published out there

5 Likes

I’d at least want to be able to look. If it had zero makes maybe I’d give it a pass

Actually one designer I found here today, their shop links to the general free pattern page. I messaged her to let her know and if need be for her to message Ribblr for help in getting it to link correctly to her own shop

4 Likes

It would be cool to have a list like that but maybe it would give a bit of an overwhelming amount of shops (though if you got tons of time it would be fun)

If they set something up like this it might be nice to be able to have a filter that shops without patterns don’t show up (because I know there are lots of those as well and it would be annoying checking shop after shop without patterns)

4 Likes

Yes, some filters on it would be nice. Like

Active in last year (Y and N)
No patterns currently offered
Don’t show me patterns already in my library
Don’t show me shops with zero makes

5 Likes

Those are good ideas!
What do you think @saar?

3 Likes

Hey :wave:
Thanks for the suggestion @tygger428 - I understand you want to be more inspired by designers in the sense of the individual story/journey/creativity rather than patterns. I get it!

I checked and it’s not currently part of the roadmap, but suggestions are ALWAYS welcome and are constantly added to future feature drop.
So I’ve gone ahead and added it for the team to look at - if it gets the green light though it is likely to be later this year. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Thank you:). It was hard to vote on that 2022 thing as I’ve only seen a small % of who/what is offered here.

4 Likes

Well, they don’t really let you just openly vote, you have a choice of 3 or 4 options they give you

1 Like

I was playing with the search options today and was surprised that there were a lot more filters in there than I thought, like only shops with makes is in there

2 Likes

I just checked it out hoping it would show some patterns with makes, but it only shows like the makes themselves. Though I could obviously go click on the make and from there to the pattern, but that’s a little annoying like not being able to see pattern price and original pattern pictures

1 Like

I’m a little annoyed at what I have to go through to find all the makes from my patterns… as in makes that other people made from my pattern designs
It would be great if I had a tab in my shop manager for “makes” that would pull up all the makes of my patterns by others divided into sold and testing.

2 Likes

what is the name of the shop?

1 Like