Issue with assigning testers

Hi!
Has anyone had this problem? Im trying to assign a tester to my pattern and it doesnt work. I can assign other testers but not this specific one.

Thank you!

5 Likes

I wonder if that is connected to the problem people are having with their Tester buttons being gone?
@Ribblr ? @saar ?

5 Likes

Yeah like @anon5108995 said this might be connected to this:

I’m not familiar with assigning testers, but do you have to manually type their username? You might be typing it wrong If that’s the case, another problem that it could be, and I might be wrong I’m not exactly sure if this is how it works (let me know if you do, since I’m curious) but maybe their community level is too low? I don’t think that would be the case but who knows

5 Likes

There are several people saying that their buttons are gone and I think this is the cal that someone said they were trying to get to but their button was gone and I was thinking that the button being gone might be the same person that this poster said couldn’t be added

5 Likes

That does sound plausible, the reason they can’t add the tester is because they don’t have the testing tab thing and vice versa

4 Likes

Please send us a private message with the username of that tester.

4 Likes