It has been awhile

I haven’t been on here in like forever! How has everyone been?
My last day of school is on Friday then it’s Summer Vacation!!! I will be crocheting all summer and I will be testing a bunch too!

What is the most recent project you’ve made or are working on?

15 Likes

hi welcome back congrats i love whene its the last day of school its super fun my most recent project was an octupus but im making an arm warmer im doing the second sleve

9 Likes

Welcome back!! :grinning: Congratulations on finishing another year of school!! :partying_face:
The last project I finished was the Tangled Line Scarf.

8 Likes

Welcome back! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I just finished a jellyfish made with Bernat Velvet! What are some things you’re going to crochet this summer? :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I made a blobfish today! (With my own pattern :wink:)

12 Likes

Wow. I’ve been out for almost three weeks already. Gurl, get ready thou cuz summer is finna be you, your hook, and music blasting 24/7 :joy:

8 Likes

i’ve been doing good! i’ve been out of school for like 1 week now so i’m kinda enjoying but i have a lot more chores now​:sob:. anyway i have made a couple new patterns that you can check out on my shop! they are super cute! can’t wait for you to make some new patterns!

7 Likes

I love it :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Welcome back! I’ll be crocheting all summer also, but it’s been awhile since I had summer vacation lol. I’m working on a sweater for my mom at the moment - it’s my first attempt at a sweater and so far it’s going well.

7 Likes

0e9e1f7f1fc3758617535548670cd5adde2debe17a1e7c5c5a31f02cd7b45415.0

I still haven’t had much time with the baby, but working on a Christening blanket for her… Here’s the last pic I took of it (was starting row 58 in pic, now on row 70 out of 240, not including border)

What is the first thing you plan to start once you finish school?

6 Likes

Thank you :heartpulse:

5 Likes

OMG :joy: :heart_eyes: PLEASE tell me you’re selling this pattern because I NEED it!!

8 Likes

Well I have some orders I need to finish and then I I want to crochet some cute animal plushies!

6 Likes

Hmmmm idk I might just finish the book I’m reading (Little Women) then I’ll maybe make an axolotl!

7 Likes

I will be selling it soon! :heartpulse:

6 Likes

@TayCrochetss Little Women is so good! You should watch the movie after you finish it :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

That’s awesome Sierra.

6 Likes

Little Women, I read the book as a kid, still remember many aspects of the story, especially the moral ones.
Classic story.
I read Little Men too but don’t remember any of that.

6 Likes

I didn’t even know there was a little men book :joy:

6 Likes

I was planning on it!

7 Likes