It is Logical

16 Likes

star trek kirk GIF

6 Likes

Haha! I wonder if Leonard Nimoy knit or crocheted? I was only sewing at the age of 8 when we met him @ Auburn University at some lecture he gave. You know, back in the early 70s!!!

3 Likes

Wow! I know my husband met Stephen Hawking at Fermilab Batavia, IL before he made it big. We also met that author, Anne Rice, who wrote all those vampire novels in Chicago. She wasn’t known yet, I thought she was strange-like vacuous.

I would have loved to meet Leonard Nimoy and my favorite-Scotty.

4 Likes

I met Walter Koenig once! He was really nice, short but nice. It was at a convention and I was a “talent liaison” so we took the famous people where they were supposed to go and got water and stuff. I asked him what was his least favorite question at these Q & A things and he said “When people ask me to say where do you keep your nuclear vessels” at which I laughed profusely. I also met Lou Ferigno there which was awesome for me because I loved the Hulk, not a Bruce Banner, the Hulk. He sat and talked to me for like a half an hour, just me and him in a room with a bunch of other people. I asked him all my fan girl questions and he was so nice and thoughtful. And his hand was bigger than my head. He’s HUGE there’s a reason he was the Hulk.

3 Likes

That’s the hulk I grew up with!

4 Likes