It was good while it lasted

POV: you wake up to see this

And start FREAKING out bc the OWNER of the platform you absolutely love has starting FOLLOWING you so you go to check your followers and you don’t see them and then you start getting confused so you go to their account to see if you’re in their following list only to see you’re not and then realize it was probably a mistake that they made so you got your hopes up high for absolutely NOTHING.:woman_facepalming:t5::pensive:

11 Likes

At least you know they were probably looking at your account.

5 Likes

Lol i guess​:sweat_smile:

5 Likes

:wave:
We’re having a few hiccups today on the community so we have to apologize for any inconvenience you might experience when it comes to notifications and emails.

But we do love your account :purple_heart: :eyes:

10 Likes

Ahhhhhhh… IS STILL JUST AS AMAZING!!! IM ON CLOUD 10 RN

5 Likes

Awww I just realized you guys did a purple heart too. IDK if that bc ribblr’s color is literally purple or bc I always use purple hearts but what ever the case, it’s still cute​:purple_heart:.

Just an FYI:
I use purple hearts bc of the saying “I purple you” which was created by V of BTS. The saying is how army and BTS express their love to each other and also a color of hope (referencing the PTD music video) that COVID will go away.

4 Likes