Its finally time!!

I’m beyond excited to finally announce that my Cuddle Me Crochet Collection is now live! I want to say a huge thank you to all of my testers. I’m so happy with how these guys ended up turning out! I hope you enjoy them too…oh and there’s a cheeky 50% off all four patterns for the next 7 days starting at 4pm UK time!!
My wonderful testers…
@BUSYBEEINDUSTRIES @Bluecherub @MapleCreations @momsgurl04 @SwearyStitcher @daphneb @AngelaMH76 @SamBowen
Find the patterns here…

17 Likes

These are so cute!!! They were a joy to test!

6 Likes

Shop Link!

:santa: :snowman: :christmas_tree:

7 Likes

Thank you!!

7 Likes

So so cute! Congrats in your release!

I see karametra posted your link for you, but did you know that when you post your own link and people click it, it can help with your seller fees?

7 Likes

Wow! These are so cute! :heart:
Good luck with your sale! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Congrats on the pattern releases!! They’re all super cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::partying_face::tada:

6 Likes

I didn’t! I’ll edit the post now, thank you!

7 Likes

You are welcome! Good luck in your sales!

7 Likes

Good luck and congrats on your pattern release! Also, just curious @OBabyNMore does this mean sharing the shop link for someone else doesn’t lower the seller fees for the shop in the link?

7 Likes

Correct, if you share my link it does not help lower my seller fees, but can help give me exposure… But when I share it and someone clicks on the link, it helps… That’s why I always try to click on the link posted by the shop owner, when I can…

7 Likes

This is good to know!
I try to click on the links i see, but didnt knew it only helped when the owner was the one posting!

5 Likes

Congrats on the release! These are super adorable! Best of luck!!

6 Likes

Oof, I remember being told it didn’t matter who shared the link especially since if you’re community level was low you couldn’t share links appearantly :sweat_smile: this is good to know now, thanks for the reply! :blush:

6 Likes

congratulations!!!

3 Likes