It's november

Hi guys I’ve decided that because it’s no longer halloween, it’s now Christmas!!!
:christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

20 Likes

Where I’m from it’ll be Thanksgiving first and then Christmas :rofl: Christmas has to wait for me a bit lol

8 Likes

Hahaha! This is exactly what I said to my daughter. I said, “so, Halloween is over… Does that mean we now start watching and listening to everything Christmas?” My daughter said, "sure, but you do realize Thanksgiving is in between???":laughing::laughing::laughing:

6 Likes

@ArtsAndNaps @Wendywo745 in the uk we don’t have Thanksgiving so I can’t relate but right now I’m in such a Christmassy mood :christmas_tree:

6 Likes

Honestly in the US I still feel like Christmas decorations are showing up all over the stores lol :joy:

7 Likes

Ok… so one day in the month of October this year I listened to Christmas music so… for me yes!! But we get our Christmas Tree the day after Thanksgiving every year (if it rains then the day after the day after Thanksgiving), so it’s technically official for us then, but I really like Christmas music so I’ll listen to it anyways : )

4 Likes

hahaha i dont celebrate halloween coz im just not that type of person! but i know i’ce been thinking of christmas since the start of the year :joy:

6 Likes

oops i’ve*

6 Likes

well,where does thanksgiving fit in @Frogfrog?

4 Likes

same :joy: we go do a thing where u can pick ur tree (u pick the tree whilst its in the ground and then tell them when u want them to cut it down to collect) on the first weekend of november so i always feel christmassy in november because of that

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: too true

5 Likes

i dont do thanksgiving in the uk

5 Likes

Yes!! For me Christmas decorations also count as thanksgiving! But I have already started listing too and playing christmas music. I also really wanna write a christmas song!!!

6 Likes

Ooh! I’m curious to see what you’d come up with :star_struck:

6 Likes

We have Guy Fawkes in a couple days first :rofl:

6 Likes

I’ve already crocheted one christmas stuff and I vowed that I will not crochet any more christmas stuff but I bet I’m gonna break that when I see all the new christmas patterns lol :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

remember, remember the 5th of November

6 Likes

Such a ridiculous holiday but that’s what makes it British :rofl:

6 Likes

They are. They have been for at least a month, if not 2, here. I’ve even seen some instagramers who have had their tree up, fully decorated, for the past month!

4 Likes

true :joy::raised_hand: my mum said i cant listen to christmas music till after but here i am, listening to christmas music

6 Likes