I've been gone from ribblr so long that I missed my chance to be ribblr of the week and I'm not a regular anymore 😔

Yep, you read that right. I can’t believe @saar actually asked me to be ribblr of the week and I missed it. I realized I wasn’t a reg anymore when I couldn’t get into the lounge. I want to be clear about something though I AM IN NO WAY MAD AT RIBBLR FOR THIS. I JUST THOUGHT IT WAS SOMETHING TO SHARE.

12 Likes

How did that happen!

8 Likes

Just because you are away for a small period of time still should mean that you are a regular

8 Likes

Exactly! She wasn’t gone for that long either!

7 Likes

Idk. I just look and now I’m just a member.

7 Likes

I’ll ask ribblr what happened. I’m sure they’ll clear it up if it was a mistake.

8 Likes

Yeah you should message them

7 Likes

Just message @saar

8 Likes

How long were you away for

7 Likes

I think about 19-18 days.

8 Likes

How long does it take to be a regular

6 Likes

Honestly idk. I took me maybe about 2-3 months after I got the app maybe. I really don’t know tbh with u

7 Likes

I hope you get it back, your always here

7 Likes

Thanks. And even if I don’t, it’s cool. I’ll be spamming the community either way so :v:t4:

8 Likes

Yea. I enjoy your posts​:grin:

7 Likes

So I was just reading, you can go in and out of regular status as it is over the last 100 days… You have to visit a certain percentage (I think it was 55%) and you have to have so many likes and have liked so many posts…

8 Likes

Hey @Kenshae !

First of all - you are always welcome to be Ribblr of the week! :slight_smile:

This is the criteria for being a Regular level:

By reaching a Regular level you are granted special community abilities.
You can rearrange and rename topics and like up to 400 posts per day. Posts you flag will automatically be hidden.
You will get a silver badge when you reach a Regular level, a brand new cowboy hat avatar flair, and you can use your special ‘Regular’ community level as a personal title. The title will show up on your profile and next to all your posts!

On top of that, Regulars have access to our private lounge space. :lock:

Become a Regular if in the last 100 days you:

• Visited at least 50% of days
  • Replied to at least 10 different non-PM topics
  • Viewed 25% of topics (capped at 500)
  • Read 25% of posts (capped at 2,500)
  • Received 75 likes, and given 100 likes.

You also must not have been suspended or silenced in the last 6 months or received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator).

Please note: unlike other community levels, you can lose a Regular level if you dip below these requirements in the last 100 days, and you will be switched back to a Member level. However, there is a 4-week grace period immediately after gaining a Regular level.

This is the way the system is set up and it happens automatically.
However I asked a team member to look at your account individually and it seems that you dropped to a Member level not because of visits but actually not visiting enough posts. It’s really close and apparently you just passed it back today so you should be getting it soon!

To clarify - the system checks your activity over the last 100 days so if you haven’t been active for, say, 4 weeks, you read/posts counter would be quite low.

11 Likes

Ahhh okay thanks for letting me know.

8 Likes

How many posts do you need to visit within a certain period of time?

7 Likes

You need to view at least 25% of the topics in 100 days period
and read at least 25% of posts.

Both are capped, in case there’s a TON of posts (for example we have way more posts in 100 day period so you won’t have to view 25% of them all).

See above for more!

10 Likes