iWANT!

I am OBSESSED with ā€œAnne with an ā€˜Eā€™ā€.
I am newly obsessed with Ribblr.

Someone please put some AwaE stuff on here!
I neeeed iiiiit~

11 Likes

6 Likes

Yessss, some some AwaE crochet would be AMAZING

8 Likes

Yess i would love to try and make Anne but I have no wool at the moment :frowning:

7 Likes

So am I right now

8 Likes

Maybe Iā€™ll try designing some dolls related to this this summerā€¦ :shushing_face: (I havenā€™t seen the series (yet!) but I love the books! Iā€™ve heard there are some things that are a lot different from the books though)

10 Likes

Yeah. I like both! I have a strong connection with the character. I never make things for myself, but I think Iā€™d make myself AwaE things. Iā€™m trying to surround myself with things that make me happy instead of just blank walls lol I have a shelf that would be perfect for a little doll or hat or something.

8 Likes

Liked the first season, canā€™t even watch the second.
Love love love all of the books. I even found out thereā€™s another that most donā€™t know about. Iā€™m going to have to look up the title again, something about quotes of the Blythes. Not sure, I saw it on a YouTube video by royalty soaps the other night.

4 Likes

Im the same I watched all the Ann with a e Series and now Ribblr

4 Likes

Itā€™s not Marilla of Green Gables by any chance is it? Because I love that book too, itā€™s newer

2 Likes

Itā€™s called, The Blythes are Quoted. Sorry, I never got a notification that you commented.

2 Likes

There is already a book of knitting
Green Gables Knits https://a.co/d/980CPt3

4 Likes

What are you all talking about?
Throw me a bone here.

2 Likes

.me?
There is a book of knitting patterns out there based on Anne of Green gables called ā€œgreen gables knitsā€. I think itā€™s mostly modeled after the Megan Fellowes series. But honestly, any knitting pattern from 1905-1920 would be period accurate.
Personally, I donā€™t have a need for toys, but some of those vintage sweaters are to die for!

3 Likes

2 Likes

@Wendywo745 Cool! Iā€™ll have to check it out. Thanks for the info!!

@anon5108995 Sweet! Iā€™ll have to check it out as well. Thanks for the link and info!

2 Likes

Oh my! Iā€™m going to have to look into getting that. AND LEARN TO KNIT!!!

2 Likes

A series on Netflix

2 Likes

Oh, I read that wrong earlierā€¦
ā€œAnne With an ā€˜Eā€™ā€ is a tv series based on a book series written at the turn of the century and set in Canada.
For those that read them, they are as beloved as the Laura Ingalls Wilder ā€œLittle House on the Prairieā€ series.
This version is not my favorite, but it isnā€™t bad, and it is beautifully filmed.

3 Likes

I just saw this on Pinterest!

3 Likes