iWANT!

I am OBSESSED with “Anne with an ‘E’”.
I am newly obsessed with Ribblr.

Someone please put some AwaE stuff on here!
I neeeed iiiiit~

11 Likes

6 Likes

Yessss, some some AwaE crochet would be AMAZING

8 Likes

Yess i would love to try and make Anne but I have no wool at the moment :frowning:

7 Likes

So am I right now

8 Likes

Maybe I’ll try designing some dolls related to this this summer… :shushing_face: (I haven’t seen the series (yet!) but I love the books! I’ve heard there are some things that are a lot different from the books though)

10 Likes

Yeah. I like both! I have a strong connection with the character. I never make things for myself, but I think I’d make myself AwaE things. I’m trying to surround myself with things that make me happy instead of just blank walls lol I have a shelf that would be perfect for a little doll or hat or something.

8 Likes

Liked the first season, can’t even watch the second.
Love love love all of the books. I even found out there’s another that most don’t know about. I’m going to have to look up the title again, something about quotes of the Blythes. Not sure, I saw it on a YouTube video by royalty soaps the other night.

4 Likes

Im the same I watched all the Ann with a e Series and now Ribblr

4 Likes

It’s not Marilla of Green Gables by any chance is it? Because I love that book too, it’s newer

2 Likes

It’s called, The Blythes are Quoted. Sorry, I never got a notification that you commented.

2 Likes

There is already a book of knitting
Green Gables Knits https://a.co/d/980CPt3

4 Likes

What are you all talking about?
Throw me a bone here.

2 Likes

.me?
There is a book of knitting patterns out there based on Anne of Green gables called “green gables knits”. I think it’s mostly modeled after the Megan Fellowes series. But honestly, any knitting pattern from 1905-1920 would be period accurate.
Personally, I don’t have a need for toys, but some of those vintage sweaters are to die for!

3 Likes

2 Likes

@Wendywo745 Cool! I’ll have to check it out. Thanks for the info!!

@grannyroomcrafts Sweet! I’ll have to check it out as well. Thanks for the link and info!

2 Likes

Oh my! I’m going to have to look into getting that. AND LEARN TO KNIT!!!

2 Likes

A series on Netflix

2 Likes

Oh, I read that wrong earlier…
“Anne With an ‘E’” is a tv series based on a book series written at the turn of the century and set in Canada.
For those that read them, they are as beloved as the Laura Ingalls Wilder “Little House on the Prairie” series.
This version is not my favorite, but it isn’t bad, and it is beautifully filmed.

3 Likes

I just saw this on Pinterest!

3 Likes