Japan update

Ok as a lot you know I’m moving to Japan, and today was hard. I told my friends of 7 years that I’m moving. I most definitely cried over it. This move is hitting me harder than I was expecting.

18 Likes

That’s so sad but also an amazing new start also Japan has amazing food and culture good luck​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Thank you! The hardest part is over. I will definitely miss these amazing people.

10 Likes

Lots of good luck, it’ll definitely be hard to be away from such good/close friends, luckily you can still keep in contact by like calling and such (maybe video calls),

I’d also recommend an app called Plato (has lots of games on it that you can play with friends far away, like uno/4 in a row/and more) my boyfriend lives pretty far away and this has helped to just have fun together, like call and play

8 Likes

I hope the move to Japan goes well :heart::blush:

7 Likes

It’ll be so worth it and not as bad as it seems right now! Also… Jealous!!!

8 Likes

Everything Will worth it!! I claim for you all the positives vibes in this new chapter of your life​:blush::pray:t2:

7 Likes

@WolfKvB @Winternightmare @Pawbu @lunitallunera thank you so much!

7 Likes

おめでとうございます!I know exactly how you feel, it’s a real adjustment. Just remember that there are so many ways to keep in touch with friends and family, and home will always be there (and wherever you are will be home, too!). It’s gonna be amazing :heart:

8 Likes

Thank you! And welcome to ribblr.

7 Likes

5 Likes

are u in Japan yet?

3 Likes

Not yet.

3 Likes

Sending all the hugs!! I know it’s hard moving away, but as others have commented, staying in touch is easier now so that is a small blessing (I fully understand that calls/texts/video calls aren’t the same, which is why say small blessing)…

Loading Hug GIF by MOODMAN

4 Likes

Yep! Luckily I have a way of contacting my friends. It is just a big time difference.

4 Likes

aww man thats tough. youre strong and will get through this. we love you and wish you the best!

3 Likes

:sparkling_heart:

3 Likes