Joining the missed pattern club

Hey,
Just want to join in with everyone else that missed a free daily pattern they wanted.
I’ve seen a couple people post so thought we could commiserate together.
If you’d like to share which one you missed and what you would have done, it may make a good conversation.

I missed the calico cats cardigan because I didn’t get any alerts for it :sob:
I have 2 cats and would have made it to match their colour patterns. It may have also been a good contender for a gift for my mum.

I know all the patterns are available to buy but in my case I’m chronically ill and struggling with chronic illness and our cost of living crisis. I know a lot of people on here are young so also may not be able to buy patterns so this has been a good way to let people like us try more patterns.
This isn’t to complain, I think artists should be paid for their work, I just wish I had more money to pay them.
I am super thankful for all the free patterns on this site :green_heart: these daily ones have been a lovely bonus :grinning:

18 Likes

I joined mid October so I missed a lot of early cuties like the Pumpkitty and Candy cat :sob:
I wish I could do Stripe so I could try to sell Makes(then buy more patterns) but it wants me to prove my identity and my ID is expired :sob:

5 Likes

I’m in a similar position so have just been putting up my patterns for free for everyone. Wish there was a secondary option other than Stripe.
Ah that sucks but glad you managed to make it for the second half of the month. I’ve got most of the patterns, leaving ones I didn’t think I’d use. This was the first one I just didn’t see anything about until it was too late. I’m sure I’ll buy it later when I have money though.

4 Likes

I purposefully skipped the Calico cats cardigan cause I wouldnt wear it :rofl:
so Ive done some similar
I have several of your patterns though! haha

3 Likes

I would wear it like i was made of it. Gotta show off my cat person vibes haha.
That’s awesome. I hope you enjoy them :blush:

3 Likes

Do you mind private chats at all? :0 Id love to chat more and be friends you seem cool

2 Likes

I missed gizmo :disappointed:

2 Likes

I missed the snail pumpkin
My grandaughter would have received it for her room deco.
I love this site but am not used to daily freebies yet
Trying to remember to check more often.
Hoping they do this again soon​:woman:t2:

5 Likes

I missed that one, too. I didn’t join Ribblr until a few days after it was posted lol.

2 Likes

Feel free to message me :blush:
I’m happy to chat with cool people

1 Like

Awww no, I was so excited when I saw that one too. Maybe there will be more cuties for xmas :thinking:

1 Like

Aww I loved that one too. When i get yarn I’m making for my friends 3 year old who loves slugs and snails.
It’ll be really cool if they do it again, its quite exciting wondering what you’ll get tomorrow

1 Like

That’s so unlucky, it was day 1 so I’m sure loads of people missed it sadly :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

I missed quite a few, I had downloaded them, even looked through the pattern, then they were nowhere to be found . :pensive: i was going to gift them to my children and grandchildren, lol, they made requests :joy:

2 Likes

I WANTED THE PUMPKIN SNAIL SO BAD! I got so many other amazing ones tho :orange_heart:

3 Likes

If you added them they should be in your pattern list.
If they definitely aren’t justvpushed down in your patterns section I would speak to @Ribblr and see if they can fix this. No pattern you grab should just disappear on hear, unless you only add to your wishlist.

1 Like

If you keep it in your wishlist ribblr can let you know if it goes on sale. Its a very cute snail :snail:

2 Likes

I missed the pumpkin snail and the giraffe. I really wanted both of them. Other than that I didn’t get patterns I wouldn’t have liked or used

2 Likes

I missed all the hats and I purposely skipped over most amigurumi as I don’t do them. I never saw the Calico Cardigan, is that the one that’s not available anymore?

2 Likes

I was unaware any were now unavailable but its still on their shop. All the others i missed I didn’t think I’d use but a cat cardy would never be left behind by me haha

This is the pattern

1 Like